antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
I could describe and write about my life but it wouldn't change shit. Talking to therapists about it won't change it. I'll never be able to lead a normal life, a life with friends or people who care and being able to entertain myself or them. It's just suffering. Every day I wake up and I just want to go to sleep again. I don't have any drive whatsoever. I wish this whole thing wasn't true. I wish I'd be different. Nobody will ever know how it looks like inside my mind or be able to help me through this. So why fight? I am past the point of fighting. I'm just waiting for my last day. Waiting for my equipment to be there. Waiting for my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, letmejoindeath and SVEN
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly understandable just wanting to sleep eternally, I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
It's just stupid. Therapist aren't actually solving any problems. They just want to prescribe medicine to treat your brain with happiness signals.

Now I just have problems with more dopamine, more costs, and wasting my time with a therapist. That's supposed to make everything better?

The world only wants to prescribe medicine and shut you up. That's fine, I'll never change the world, but I also don't want to live in it any more.

It's not that my life is good and I'm just depressed all the time. My life is shit and my depression is well founded. My depression cannot be solved by therapy or pills because neither of those fix the issues. If they are supposed to just help me accept the way things are then that's fine I accept them. Accepting this was the first step to finally ctb