• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadPingu

SadPingu

I'll go out like a spark, my trauma and me.
Jul 27, 2023
I have a playlist full of my favourite sad songs, it's somewhat cathartic. Can anyone recommend sad bands which I can give a listen to?

I'm into all that Midwest emo/angst stuff.

My band to share with anyone who's into that genre of music is Spanish Love Songs.

Reactions: cgrtt.brns
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Panucci's Pizza, Salvia Plath, Teenage Suicide, Cyberbully Mom Club, Panchiko, Eiafuawn

Reactions: cgrtt.brns and SadPingu
SadPingu

SadPingu

Jul 27, 2023
Panucci's Pizza, Salvia Plath, Teenage Suicide, Cyberbully Mom Club, Panchiko, Eiafuawn
Love panucci's pizza. I'll check the others out. Thank you

Reactions: psp3000
ChesterCopperpot

ChesterCopperpot

disheveled cuss
Jul 11, 2023
i really like Why?'s album Alopecia. there are songs directly about death and suicide on it so be careful. Joywave has a song called Nice House that i vibe with. if you've ever listened to Emma Ruth Rundle her music is all over that as well.

Reactions: SadPingu
NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Mooseblood, Pianos Become The Teeth, La Dispute, Movements, Hot Mulligan, Nothing.Nowhere

SadPingu

SadPingu

Jul 27, 2023
I'm seeing Hot Mulligan on tour soon.

Reactions: NightshadeDreamer
Actovania

Actovania

the same
Mar 30, 2023
the hundred acre woods did an EP with modern baseball (who are the greatest ever) and the tracks they did on that feel nostalgic to me, especially the song all i love. i dont really know why. you should also listen to the bands good looking friends and i wish i could skateboard. and more mobo and slaughter beach dog. its awesome to see people here who also like midwest emo. but the ones i mentioned deviate more from the emo roots; i prefer it that way but idk about you

PGFMelly

PGFMelly

Jul 19, 2023
Mama cry - YNW Melly, BST - Polo G, Kill Yourself Part III - $uicideBoy$, Mind on my Murder - YNW Melly, Matte Black - $uicideBoy$