Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
there the same thing!!!

I don't think they are. Bipolar and manic depression are the same thing, borderline personality disorder is something else, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they can't all 3 be the same thing, can they?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I don't think they are. Bipolar and manic depression are the same thing, borderline personality disorder is something else, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they can't all 3 be the same thing, can they?

sorry ignore that, i totally read the post wrong!!! my bad!

EDIT i didn't see you had written BPD, i don't even know what that is!!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Good4Nothing
LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl

Sep 4, 2020
100% yes. Since I was young actually. Before I even really understood how miserable I was. So much of what I've done has been to sabotage my own life and push me to that edge I know I'm heading for. I've put myself in harms way, I've ruined relationships, isolated myself so badly I can't leave my home and have not a soul to call if I needed someone. I completely understand you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: gtrfvr, demuic, Stick and 3 others
ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
Yeah I have definitely been doing that lately. I have barely been working on any of my classes to reassure myself that I should die and I can't help myself. probably going crazy but its helping me get ready to leave eventually

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, demuic and Stick
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020

Manic depressive disorder is the old name for what's now known as bipolar disorder. Borderline personality disorder is its own separate diagnosis.

Reactions: booray, demuic, Stick and 3 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Manic depressive disorder is the old name for what's now known as bipolar disorder. Borderline personality disorder is its own separate diagnosis.

That's what I thought. Thanks.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Chupacabra 44
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I remember when I was 13, I told myself I should to hard drugs to die as soon as possible.
I never did hard drugs, but I guess it would be a way to sabotage a life.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Stick
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I used to do it intentionally, but it actually made my drive to ctb a lot lower because unfortunately for me, ruining everything in my life is a fun process. Then, I didn't have the courage to deal with the aftermath.
Sometimes though, I sabotage on instinct. But it isn't something I do intentionally anymore.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Nelos
Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Shan32- Suicide is only for the brave.
Oct 24, 2020
I remember when I was 13, I told myself I should to hard drugs to die as soon as possible.
I never did hard drugs, but I guess it would be a way to sabotage a life.
I've been doing hard drugs for 6 years only now my.body's immune system seems to be the first that's going.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Amumu
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I would LOVE to try out a couple of prohibited substances but unfortunately where I'm from, we have the strictest drug laws on the planet. Bloody hell, even cigarettes cost an arm and a leg here.

From the above you can probably guess where I'm from :ahhha:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amumu