• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Something that crossed my mind upon reading others struggling with strong SI is the difficulty to commit, to truly take control over your destiny. A popular euphoric dream is to hire an assassin who essentially remove the SI out of the question. This is of course an unrealistic method for most people but maybe we can take something out of it.

A six shooter revolver gives you a 17% chance of take bullet which can of course be raised to 34% if you load two bullets. This is relatively low chance but still equally lethal.

If you don't spin the drum every trigger pull it will discharge after six pulls, removing some of the illusion of not being in charge.

If you do spin the drum every time it can take a lot of tries until it ultimately is successful, but it can equally be quick with some luck.

I would suggest virtualize it yourself with help with this site ——>

Thoughts about this maybe unorthodox method?

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
One of the defining characteristics of me being in a bad way is being unable to deal with uncertainty. This would not be a useful option for me. 😂😂😂

Reactions: iloverachel
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
This method seems counterintuitive for dealing with SI. I think anyone who's willing to pull the trigger would not want to do it more than once. SI would gradually increase with each failed pull.

Reactions: Forveleth
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I'd love to play Russian roulette with an assassin right now. Sign me up please

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
This method seems counterintuitive for dealing with SI. I think anyone who's willing to pull the trigger would not want to do it more than once. SI would gradually increase with each failed pull.
I'm inclined to agree with you, you would almost have to make a habit of it to successfully do it so many times. But I guess It could work for some.

Maybe we can use this for therapeutic method to deciding on to not ctb.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I'm inclined to agree with you, you would almost have to make a habit of it to successfully do it so many times. But I guess It could work for some.

Maybe we can use this for therapeutic method to deciding on to not ctb.
There are many other less risky therapeutic methods available if one needs to find out whether they are really ready. Like a coin toss. No need to rely on pulling the trigger to find out if one wants to live. Even a half-decent therapist would do.

FakeSmileGuy

FakeSmileGuy

I hate myself
Apr 16, 2024
I wanna try playing Russian roulette with a semi automatic gun 🔥🔥🔥

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
There are many other less risky therapeutic methods available if one needs to find out whether they are really ready. Like a coin toss. No need to rely on pulling the trigger to find out if one wants to live. Even a half-decent therapist would do.

Sometimes a real life decision is necessary to ultimately decide. I'm not suggesting it but I could sympathize if someone would use fate to decide.

I wanna try playing Russian roulette with a semi automatic gun 🔥🔥🔥

You can't lose! 🥇

• Love
Reactions: FakeSmileGuy