• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

I think it is not fully verified?

Polish security council holds a meeting due to it. Poland is NATO member. NATO always threatened retaliation in case Russia hits NATO territory.
Russia seems to be very weak currently. They are kind of isolated. China warned them to threaten nukes.

Lawrow might be ill. There are rumors Putin would be ill too. I think the rumors are rather false though.

Honestly I think we are so close to WW3 than never before in this conflict.

Still I think it is quite unlikely. I don't want to scare people. But personally if I never woke up after this night I would be fine with it. But it is not that likely even when WW3 started. And it would be sad for the people who want to live.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
maybe russia can fire a missile strike to the us that only hits me and that's the end of it 😁

Reactions: Decided98
M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
I believe that World War III started when Russia invaded Ukraine in February 2022.

Reactions: Euthanza
P

ph0enix

WASWAJFIWWNCJCWOAL
Oct 14, 2022
too early too draw informed conclusions

could be a drunk russian and accidentally (not unlikely it indeed was a drunk guy, but very unlikely putin apologizes)

could be a provocation and deliberate attack from putin (quite possible)

could be a ukrainian anti-aircraft caused explosion (very unlikely)

is this a step closer to ww3? yes
is ww3 still unlikely? yes, most probably

Reactions: willitpass
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022

I think it is not fully verified?

Polish security council holds a meeting due to it. Poland is NATO member. NATO always threatened retaliation in case Russia hits NATO territory.
Russia seems to be very weak currently. They are kind of isolated. China warned them to threaten nukes.

Lawrow might be ill. There are rumors Putin would be ill too. I think the rumors are rather false though.

Honestly I think we are so close to WW3 than never before in this conflict.

Still I think it is quite unlikely. I don't want to scare people. But personally if I never woke up after this night I would be fine with it. But it is not that likely even when WW3 started. And it would be sad for the people who want to live.
Oh dear God, no. Please just no, if WW III starts how long do you think it will take before nuclear ICBMS will be employed? Please God if this is going to happen let me ctb,now.
Can any of you imagine how much food spoilage would occur without electricity? How cold or hot your home will be without electricity? What about diseases caused by no working sewage systems, and no gasoline....

E

earshurt

Oct 11, 2022
If it were up to me, I'd keep Poland from responding to this.... for now. Keep in mind it's possible that this was a one-off incident where Poland got caught in the crossfire between Ukraine and Russia. I feel for the two people that were killed, but many more will be killed if we act before having all the facts.

Last edited:
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
If it were up to me, I'd keep Poland from responding to this.... for now. Keep in mind it's a distinct possibility that this was a one-off incident where Poland got caught in the crossfire between Ukraine and Russia. I feel for the two people that were killed, but many more will be killed if we act before having all the facts.
Thank you for being both reasonable and logical. I have been afraid that someone might take action without making damn sure that the action was prudent and necessary. Also, I fear that a single soldier, sailor, or airman might make an error that sets off the whole WW III scenario.

A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
Nah Nasa just had a launch. You would know about it if nuclear war started, mass social conditioning would increase exponentially and propaganda would happen to increase the (abysmally low) chance that any government would hold its grip on power over its people after the war. These things are carefully planned, they don't happen spontaneously. Also you would hear EMS and Air raid sirens everywhere, people screaming, raiding, police losing their shit, every profession losing their shit: do you notice any of that now?
till I think it is quite unlikely. I don't want to scare people. But personally if I never woke up after this night I would be fine with it. But it is not that likely even when WW3 started. And it would be sad for the people who want to live.
Yeah I would like to be vaporized too, it is my preferred method of CTB because it just works so well. Unforrunately I think I either live near a city that's not "important enough" or I live in the ring of maximum suffering (not ground zero or super far away) :(

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The missile was probably not from Russia. It seemingly was an accident of the Ukrainian defense system. At least this is what the new reports suggest.

Reactions: _Minsk and Nowako
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
It was a s-300 anti air missile launched by Ukraine