W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
Well it happened. No more options. I am broken, betrayed, no any fukken reason to live. It's ok. I just can't proceed. I thought about phenobarbital, it's slow and no guarantee. I would consider options like H or Fentanyl, but hydra is closed. What can I do here? What can I do?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, lobster salad, downndone2 and 8 others
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
read The Peaceful Pill eHandbook.
the lastest edition is from April 2022 and can be found on this link.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Cathy Ames, CloseFriendofCamus and 1 other person
W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
10x good sir

• Love
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, CloseFriendofCamus, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
всегда пожалуйста :)

Reactions: whocareswhatever
W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
У меня времени до конца месяца. Раздать все, кошку пристроить, долги повесить на наследников. Так рада найти вас всех, два дня заняло

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, CloseFriendofCamus, shrek34 and 1 other person
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
maybe there's no need to rush, though, I guess. maybe. because, I don't know your circunstances, but suicide is not something that can be reverted later. so, think carefully.
maybe things can change for the better, the same way things changed for the worse. some things change. maybe read this although I don't want this post to sound like toxic optimism.

if you want recovery, I hope you find it. if you want to catch the bus, I hope you go peacefully.
I wish you good whatever you choose.

sending hugs from Brazil.

• Love
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, lobster salad, CloseFriendofCamus and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are desperate to leave. I hope you find relief from your suffering in whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: burglarlydante, TheDoomedDoomer and whocareswhatever
CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
I'm sorry you've reached this point I would also love to go out on Fentanyl seems like a dream ending to me.
You can message me if you ever need someone to chat to. :)

W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
I've try many times. All of that was stupidly
maybe there's no need to rush, though, I guess. maybe. because, I don't know your circunstances, but suicide is not something that can be reverted later. so, think carefully.
maybe things can change for the better, the same way things changed for the worse. some things change. maybe read this although I don't want this post to sound like toxic optimism.

if you want recovery, I hope you find it. if you want to catch the bus, I hope you go peacefully.

Well no longer I can take it. The war? The sexism the ageism for job? Relationship? He was cheating all the way. Family? Friends? Lol. What is the future here for me. None.

My dad and my grandmother took their lives in a moment they understood what's happening. She shot herself, me 2yo father grew up and ended up with jump from the window

God I see what it is now. I need to go like now, but I am planning it for the first time. All the fukken tryouts ended in the hospitals and investigation. I need to be clever and careful
I'm sorry you've reached this point I would also love to go out on Fentanyl seems like a dream ending to me.
Thanks dude. I really appreciate it. Do you have telegram?

It's time. I feel it. So many years in asylums, depressed for years, and no better after it. I am incurable. Ok, it's hereditary. I need to go now, I see what could be in 60

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Dead Meat and Ethereal Knight
magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
Дико обнимаю, я именно их рассматриваю, но хуй там плавал чтоб прям нормально купить. Фенобарбитал это единственное что я могу себе позволить, но проснуться через три дня?! Фак ит. Мне нужен эйч, фентанил чтоб наверняка. Думаю. Время до конца мая. SN, ок, лезу гуглить

I am on the telegram whocareswhatever with seal on the avatar
А в чем проблемы с покупкой? Мой интерес скорее праздный
Просыпаться после фенобарбитала действительно хрень. По поводу SN - тут на форуме кто-то из рф предполагал, что его можно использовать в смеси как раз с фенобарбиталом для избежания неприятных ощущений/успокоения

W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
It's effing scary. I need to do to this
Thanks dude. I really appreciate it. Do you have telegram?
Love you guys. I need to go. Anything

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
Well I can't take it anymore. I don't care about what's happening after it. I've try the vein cutting, never helped. But if I go with artery? Like my neck and knees. Fuck fuck fuck

I don't wanna do it really. I wanted decent death. But it shows I can't have it, I wanna end NOW
Quick death
No resources to take it any longer
Fuck everyone I care of
Fuck my plans. Fuck it

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad
Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
Wrist cutting is one of the worst methods. Way too painful and unreliable, and far from being quick.
From what I heard hitting an artery in your neck can be very hard unless you're a doctor and it's very painful too.
I understand you feel terrible and desperate right now, but you shouldn't rush or you'll just hurt yourself and end up in an even worse situation.
Like someone else said SN is probably your best bet. Or perhaps (partial) hanging. It's what I'm going to do myself when my time comes.

Reactions: whocareswhatever and locked*n*loaded
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Well it happened. No more options. I am broken, betrayed, no any fukken reason to live. It's ok. I just can't proceed. I thought about phenobarbital, it's slow and no guarantee. I would consider options like H or Fentanyl, but hydra is closed. What can I do here? What can I do?
Phenobarbital can be mixed with other drugs like chloroquine to kill in 2-4 hours.
12 grams of chloroquine, so 50-65 tablets + 3 grams of phenobarbital will kill within 2ish hours.
Other drugs that kill you if you take too much:
Xanax + GHB, use 1,4 BDO if GHB is too expensive; The lethal dose for GHB is 1.7g per kilos, the lethal dose of 1,4 bdo is 1.75g per kilo.
4 grams of Benadryl, although you'll be hallucinating so take a bit of phenobarbital to pass out
3.5g of Dextropropoxyphene HCL, also known as Darvon, mixed with 300 grams of diazepam.

45 minutes before taking any of these, it is suggested to take 3 x 10mg of Metoclopramide. If you cant get Metoclopramide you can use domperidon instead

Last edited:
W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
Phenobarbital can be mixed with other drugs like chloroquine to kill in 2-4 hours.
12 grams of chloroquine, so 50-65 tablets + 3 grams of phenobarbital will kill within 2ish hours.
Xanax + GHB, use 1,4 BDO if GHB is too expensive; The lethal dose for GHB is 1.7g per kilos, the lethal dose of 1,4 bdo is 1.75g per kilo.
4 grams of Benadryl, although you'll be hallucinating so take a bit of phenobarbital to pass out
3.5g of Dextropropoxyphene HCL, also known as Darvon, mixed with 300 grams of diazepam.

45 minutes before taking any of these, it is suggested to take 3 x 10mg of Metoclopramide. If you cant get Metoclopramide you can use domperidon instead
10х. I think I will do just that, artery nick

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Relationship? He was cheating all the way.
People do that over there in Russia, too? People do that here in the USA, too. Like all the time. See? Russia and USA DO have something in common. :wink: Come over here to the USA and be miserable with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wasabi
W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
People do that over there in Russia, too? People do that here in the USA, too. Like all the time. See? Russia and USA DO have something in common. :wink: Come over here to the USA and be miserable with us.
Can't even move anymore lol. Lying in the bed and cry and cry and cry

braindead91

braindead91

May 5, 2022
Can i ask what happened?

W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
I want him dead painful and long death. If we have a soul lol I trade it for it lol

Reactions: Лавина
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yes he started goddamn war. It's the end of all my life. I hate him even more than my ex
I agree Putin's a real piece of shit. And my heart breaks for the Ukrainian people. Keep in mind, though, that the US is not some innocent child in this rotten world. Look at all the trouble the US has started in this world, and continues to do. I think the US just doesn't do what it does quite so blatantly. The US is more devious how it goes about things.

Reactions: Лавина
W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
I agree Putin's a real piece of shit. And my heart breaks for the Ukrainian people. Keep in mind, though, that the US is not some innocent child in this rotten world. Look at all the trouble the US has started in this world, and continues to do. I think the US just doesn't do what it does quite so blatantly. The US is more devious how it goes about things.
Well mother Russia devoured her children in like thousand years. US still young. I can't even imagine what can it do. It's really aggressive. Run. While you still can

Is it supposed to be this scary? All the previous attempts never was

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well mother Russia devoured her children in like thousand years. US still young. I can't even imagine what can it do. It's really aggressive. Run. While you still can

Is it supposed to be this scary? All the previous attempts never was
Well, the one thing we DO have are those pesky little pieces of paper called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. And they really aren't that easy to undo. I guess we'll have t see how it plays out. Not me, specifically. I won't be here in a thousand years, not even in one year. History will have to see where things end up.

W

whocareswhatever

May 1, 2022
God damn it's really hard to do. But my cat is already adopted. No way to step back
Well, the one thing we DO have are those pesky little pieces of paper called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. And they really aren't that easy to undo. I guess we'll have t see how it plays out. Not me, specifically. I won't be here in a thousand years, not even in one year. History will have to see where things end up.
Well we don't have it anymore lol. People rights, ha. No such thing here

Well it's look like solution. Thanks

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

Well it's look like solution. Thanks

Yeah. The final one.