• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
1. The Ukraine is sniping Russian AWACS aircraft (the A-50) - indispensable for protecting Russia in a great war.
2. The Ukraine is destroying the Black Sea fleet - again, preparing for a NATO invasion.
3. The French President is literally probing Russia with his suggestions of French involvement in the Ukraine.
4. Russia is doing jack shit in response - thus inviting a nuclear war on American terms.

What would Russia have to do? Show with all its body language that it is prepared to use nuclear weapons to defend itself - deploy tactical nuclear weapons to the army units for use without the nuclear briefcase, and conduct a nuclear test on the Novaya Zemlya testing grounds.

Rather exciting times! Hopefully, one way or another, the nukes start flying. Russia is indeed spineless and totally controlled by America to behave in such an inviting manner before the predator.

© This is the general gist of Sofa Legion Strategist, a cute Russian anarkiddy and a self-taught anonymous polymath.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Do you want total war?
Are cosplaying Herr Goebbels? (xd)
I want it total, with me in my room, cozy.

That said, I wouldn't mind dying at some point it (obviously, and I have SN at the ready), but it's not like I'd fight for either of the sides. My sides are Hitler (he killed himself long before I was born) and Kim Jong Un (he's far away and doesn't need my help).

Of course, I'm torn whether I want AI waifus, or the conclusion of my political yearnings. I'd choose politics because that's way nobler - and I'm not even sure whether AI waifus could give me sufficient cope anyway.

In a perfect world, we'll have both. Accelerate! Vroom, vroom; vroom-vroom.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Are cosplaying Herr Goebbels? (xd)
I want it total, with me in my room, cozy.

That said, I wouldn't mind dying at some point it (obviously, and I have SN at the ready), but it's not like I'd fight for either of the sides. My sides are Hitler (he killed himself long before I was born) and Kim Jong Un (he's far away and doesn't need my help).

Of course, I'm torn whether I want AI waifus, or the conclusion of my political yearnings. I'd choose politics because that's way nobler - and I'm not even sure whether AI waifus could give me sufficient cope anyway.

In a perfect world, we'll have both. Accelerate! Vroom, vroom; vroom-vroom.
Lol no, I just said that because it's someone's title on here (@Ferdinand Bardamu) and I thought it was funny.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
A number of songs to set the tune.

And a new one!

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Direct conflict is highly unlikely. However, I think Eric Weinstein's (controversial figure) Twin Nuclei Problem is interesting.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Direct conflict is highly unlikely. However, I think Eric Weinstein's (controversial figure) Twin Nuclei Problem is interesting.

also I can't say I completely agree with his ideas of space colonization and travel.

Side note: for his Geometric Unity Theory -
There is not enough information (that I have seen) to tell whether it is just throwing complexity against a wall and calling the pattern art, or whether it has any merit.
In general that is a sign of fruit-loopery, but there are exceptions to every rule. However some top physicists also don't agree with this theory.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I admit I still don't really get it. Are Ukranian Nazis really a thing? Why is Putin so perturbed by the addition of new NATO countries? I can't see why any of this threatens any of Russia's vital interests per se. The country has more than enough landmass, natural resources, and general potential to do just fine without worrying about any of this bullshit. Or so I imagine. I do think Russia is (perhaps unnecessarily) demonized by the west and often bullied into a corner, but it seems to me if we all just played ball, and cooperated/traded with each other openly and freely, none of this would have to happen. I'm sure I'm missing something, but this all just feels stupid and pointless nonetheless.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Are Ukranian Nazis really a thing? Why is Putin so perturbed by the addition of new NATO countries?
Putin is a CIA agent trying to disarm Russia for NATO to occupy - because Russia is China's nuclear shield.

That's what Strategost thinks anyway. And this doesn't explain why America has allowed China to grow in the first place.

Russia's only hope is nuclear deterrence. And since Gorbachev, Russia has destroyed most of its nuclear arsenal - thus making nuclear war closer than ever, because the Americans are thus tempted.

However, I think Eric Weinstein's (controversial figure) Twin Nuclei Problem is interesting.
1. There is no "we". Who is he talking for?
2. Space colonisation has to be done with O'Neill cylinders, not planets.

I'm still watching, but he looks like a typical run of the mill liberal?

Reactions: sserafim
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Putin is a CIA agent trying to disarm Russia for NATO to occupy - because Russia is China's nuclear shield.

That's what Strategost thinks anyway. And this doesn't explain why America has allowed China to grow in the first place. But if the Jewish freemasonic lizards in power have the balls to do it, it would make sense.

Russia's only hope is nuclear deterrence. And since Gorbachev, Russia has destroyed most of its nuclear arsenal - thus making nuclear war closer than ever, because the Americans are thus tempted.

1. There is no "we". Who is he talking for?
2. Space colonisation has to be done with O'Neill cylinders, not planets.

I'm still watching, but he looks like a typical run of the mill liberal?
He's not liberal. Also I've detailed space colonization in a different thread.
China is growing its ballistic missile base.
If Russia wanted the west in then they would just join NATO themselves. Putin is x-KGB. Why would Putin invade Georgia this century for wanting to join NATO?
He's speaking collectively about Mankind.
Eric Weinstein has a PhD in mathematical physics from Harvard.

But I'm going to just leave it at this… you lost me with "jewish masonic space lizards" 😂
I admit I still don't really get it. Are Ukranian Nazis really a thing? Why is Putin so perturbed by the addition of new NATO countries? I can't see why any of this threatens any of Russia's vital interests per se. The country has more than enough landmass, natural resources, and general potential to do just fine without worrying about any of this bullshit. Or so I imagine. I do think Russia is (perhaps unnecessarily) demonized by the west and often bullied into a corner, but it seems to me if we all just played ball, and cooperated/traded with each other openly and freely, none of this would have to happen. I'm sure I'm missing something, but this all just feels stupid and pointless nonetheless.
Russia is threatened by NATO encroachment the same way the US is threatened by Chinese encroachment in South America and the Caribbean (I can link to this if you'd like). Russia wants to maintain its local sphere of influence. Putin (and old Russians) dream of a revived USSR. The US was also threatened by Russian encroachment into Cuba (like NATO encroachment into Turkey). The war is Syria is largely a proxy war between the East and West. One of the few countries Russia has bases abroad in.
Also Ukraine was trying to join the EU. The revolution in the Ukraine was sponsored by the CIA.

Also the possible oil in Ukraine. The US is also a vast, resource rich nation, as well. But we know it still involves itself overseas for political and financial gain.

It really has more to do with maneuvering the geopolitical chessboard. But Russia started the invasion when it annexed Crimea in 2014. The history between Crimea, Ukraine and Russia is very, very old…

Would you like me to elaborate?
Today, Russia is one of the few debt-free nations in the world, is consolidating its influence over the CIS and other former Soviet republics, and has a world-class military with little power projection but still orders of magnitude more than what it had twenty years ago. Military wise- America and Russia. Only 2 countries that will send troops to foreign battles on their own (no coalitions). France has been doing this for decades. (They also have the third largest nuclear arsenal.) Economically- America and China. European Union would be here if they were more united in their foreign policy. Nowadays, our world is becoming increasingly multipolar. With the example of Russia, they have a niche of military and cybersecurity in which they project their power, and this is generally the most visible to the public, compared to a country like Germany that asserts its power through political means and by financial dominance of the EU. Russia is a declining power. Like Britain after the world wars, Russia is settling down from superpower status to great power, or perhaps even middle power status. A large, nuclear backed military, sizable economy, access to vast resources, and an incredibly large expanse of land all help Russia hold on to great power status.

Last edited:
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
If Russia wanted the west in then they would just join NATO themselves. Putin is x-KGB.
Strategos explains it as trying to steer Russia on a collision course with China would not have worked. Russia may be controlled from the top, but such an action would be sabotaged on all levels of the country. And China is not controlled by America, so they wouldn't have played along. Whereas the Ukraine and Russia can be made to play along - Russia grabs Crimea, Ukraine gets angry, the Donbass rises up, but just to train the Ukrainian army, Russia invades, but just enough not to win, and suffers heavy losses, but just in the most fortified sector of the front where no breakthrough is physically possible... See?

The war is Syria is largely a proxy war between the East and West. One of the few countries Russia has bases abroad in.
The war is Syria is wholly controlled by America because the Russian logistics arms goes through the Turkish Straights - America can close them off at any moment, and the Russian base in Syria would be abolished. That's what even Strelkov used to say.

has a world-class military with little power projection but still orders of magnitude more than what it had twenty years ago.
What? Russian military has only grown weaker over the past decades. No conscription, billions wasted on useless garbage such as the Black Sea fleet (which is now being slaughtered like pigs in a barn), no UAVs, reduced nuclear stockpiles, and ==no hangars for aircraft==. I repeat, the Russians have demolished or forbidden themselves to use their own Soviet aircraft hangars! That's why the Ukrainians damaged an A-50 ages ago, and a few more aircraft over the years.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Strategos explains it as trying to steer Russia on a collision course with China would not have worked. Russia may be controlled from the top, but such an action would be sabotaged on all levels of the country. And China is not controlled by America, so they wouldn't have played along. Whereas the Ukraine and Russia can be made to play along - Russia grabs Crimea, Ukraine gets angry, the Donbass rises up, but just to train the Ukrainian army, Russia invades, but just enough not to win, and suffers heavy losses, but just in the most fortified sector of the front where no breakthrough is physically possible... See?

The war is Syria is wholly controlled by America because the Russian logistics arms goes through the Turkish Straights - America can close them off at any moment, and the Russian base in Syria would be abolished. That's what even Strelkov used to say.

What? Russian military has only grown weaker over the past decades. No conscription, billions wasted on useless garbage such as the Black Sea fleet (which is now being slaughtered like pigs in a barn), no UAVs, reduced nuclear stockpiles, and ==no hangars for aircraft==. I repeat, the Russians have demolished or forbidden themselves to use their own Soviet aircraft hangars! That's why the Ukrainians damaged an A-50 ages ago, and a few more aircraft over the years.
So first, controlled by whom? Russia only aides china in so much as it benefits them.

Prior to the war in Ukraine, Russia has improved its military capabilities, particularly cyber and electric.

Russia wants the Syrian regime to stay in power as it benefits them. Turkey is the one that can block the straight and they play both sides even for being a NATO member.

Russia has actually expanded its nuclear capabilities. And they do have UAV's.

Russia's long-standing strategy has been like Stalin said, quantity over quality. Their WW2 tanks sucked but they could build them very quickly.

Russia is, as I said above, a declining power. China is a rising power.

The war in Syria is a proxy war, not controlled by the US…

The Ukrainian government is completely funded by NATO which really means the US and its intelligence agencies. It is a puppet government of the US. So if thats what you mean, then yes.

Yes, its not quite on par with an F-22 but they are still building better weapons:

So first, controlled by whom? Russia only aides china in so much as it benefits them.

Prior to the war in Ukraine, Russia has improved its military capabilities, particularly cyber and electric.

Russia wants the Syrian regime to stay in power as it benefits them. Turkey is the one that can block the straight and they play both sides even for being a NATO member.

Russia's long-standing strategy has been like Stalin said, quantity over quality. Their WW2 tanks sucked but they could build them very quickly.

Russia is, as I said above, a declining power. China is a rising power.

The war in Syria is a proxy war, not controlled by the US…

The Ukrainian government is completely funded by NATO which really means the US and its intelligence agencies. It is a puppet government of the US. So if thats what you mean, then yes.

Yes, its not quite on par with an F-22 but they are still building better weapons:

So they've produced more than they've lost…

Voice of America is a government mouthpiece but:

https://youtu.be/0yv0aWWeo7w?si=qE2o2nk2GaijjuMC

https://youtu.be/o--1A1A2NEI?si=yF9hxDRQZWDnIKGt

https://youtu.be/8uqTaELp3qI?si=h5jR_DE41JrJGMK1

Last edited:
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Controlled by America (or the CIA, to be more precise to Strategos' point).

Turkey is the one that can block the straight and they play both sides even for being a NATO member.
To be fair, that's a decent point - but Strategos probably doesn't consider Turkey an independent actor.

??????? Hello? The USSR had 40 thousand nukes in 1985, now Russia has 5 thousand! How is that expanding? This is a preparation for an American nuclear strike!

F-22 is overpriced garbage. The American airforce takes by numbers, not necessarily by quality. Even the F-35 can have fewer sorties than the F-15/F-16 pair. Russia is losing in numbers by a few times, in any theatre (especially counting for other NATO members such as Sweden/Poland, or Japan).

So they've produced more than they've lost…
Putin reduced the production of military aircraft, I think, in 2019? Strategos even quoted a news article about that very fact.

Russia was giving the Ukraine fighter jets in 2014 after the annexation of Crimea.

The rest is just propaganda (I will watch, just not now, thanks). Russia is China's nuclear shield, attacking Russia would be absolutely suicidal for China when its main enemy is America. As to why this war started - it's because Putin is a traitor who is trying to weaken/disarm Russia. Nothing would have happened had he taken Kiev in 2014 via a bloodless coup.

The only argument against Strategos is honestly something like people at the top are retarded, and have no logic.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023

To be fair, that's a decent point - but Strategos probably doesn't consider Turkey an independent actor.

??????? Hello? The USSR had 40 thousand nukes in 1985, now Russia has 5 thousand! How is that expanding? This is a preparation for an American nuclear strike!

F-22 is overpriced garbage. The American airforce takes by numbers, not necessarily by quality. Even the F-35 can have fewer sorties than the F-15/F-16 pair. Russia is losing in numbers by a few times, in any theatre (especially counting for other NATO members such as Sweden/Poland, or Japan).

Putin reduced the production of military aircraft, I think, in 2019? Strategos even quoted a news article about that very fact.

Russia was giving the Ukraine fighter jets in 2014 after the annexation of Crimea.

The rest is just propaganda (I will watch, just not now, thanks). Russia is China's nuclear shield, attacking Russia would be absolutely suicidal for China when its main enemy is America. As to why this war started - it's because Putin is a traitor who is trying to weaken/disarm Russia. Nothing would have happened had he taken Kiev in 2014 via a bloodless coup.

The only argument against Strategos is honestly something like people at the top are retarded, and have no logic.
Japan isn't a NATO member.

The F-22 is the best in its class. Objectively. Where are you getting this from? One single Russian "analyst?"

Putin is not a CIA agent. That's ludicrous. Whats your proof? Whats your evidence he's weakening Russia? Not just "this guy says so." Why did he annex Chechnya and Georgia? Why is he backing Assad? Why is he selling China oil? Why is he backing North Korea and trading with them? Why is Wagner in Africa? He's not supporting the west. Provide some actual empirical evidence. His predecessor actually supported western relations. Putin has strained them.

Russia is building more jets than its loosing. See the link I posted above.

Ukraine was basically a puppet state of Russia before 2014. The CIA backed a coup there.

for nukes - https://www.hks.harvard.edu/publica...nuclear-arsenal-clues-nuclear-security-summit

They have expanded capabilities, not necessarily numbers. And their production has increased following the START treaty withdrawal.

Your last argument is an ad hominem attack.

Why would China attack Russia? China doesn't need to attack anyone to conquer them. Have you read about China's cabbage strategy or any of their ancient philosophy on waging war without fighting? China's aim is more economic. They don't have to invade Russia or the US to defeat them.

Can you actually provide some links to support your evidence instead of just repeating the same thing and saying this guy said so. Who is he? Is he a Russian spy? Is he a trade representative? Whats his source of authority on the matter? And how do you know he's not full of shit?

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I read Scholz might have been involved as mediator to persuade Xi to stop Putin dropping the bomb. Germany once again the great savior of humankind. So proud.

I don't think the third worldwar would have happened if the bomb was dropped. I don't even think any other side would have attacked with nuclear weapons as revenge.

The US and maybe some allies (certainly not anxious as fuck Olaf) would have targeted Russian military facilities with conventional weapons. (neither chemical nor nuclear)

@DarkRange55 have you ever made an IQ test and what was the result? Your posts are always stunning to me. Just because I am interested. Where are the boundaries of your intellgience are there certain topics you are not smart enough to understand?

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
The F-22 is the best in its class. Objectively. Where are you getting this from? One single Russian "analyst?"
There are fewer F-22s, they cost more for the buck, they would fly fewer sorties, they're less reliable, they carry less payload... What I'm saying is that there are diminishing returns - which are not worth it with limited resources (of course, America can afford wasting billions).

This video (at 15:17), goes into more detail - just turn on closed captions.

Putin is not a CIA agent. That's ludicrous. Whats your proof? Whats your evidence he's weakening Russia? Not just "this guy says so."
His every decision since 2000 has been bad for Russia. His every decision since 2014 has weakened Russia's position. I have listed them? Did you read them?

Why is Wagner in Africa? He's not supporting the west. Provide some actual empirical evidence. His predecessor actually supported western relations. Putin has strained them.
Putin is supporting the west by weakening Russia, duh.

They have expanded capabilities, not necessarily numbers. And their production has increased following the START treaty withdrawal.
What are these capabilities you're speaking of? Here's Strategos' old video where he summarises Putin's sabotage of Russia's military capabilities (34:00).
1. An emphasis on anti-missile defence (useless).
2. An emphasis on electromagnetic warfare (useless).
3. An emphasis on hypersonic missiles (which are useless without nuclear warheads, and too short-range).
4. No hangars for the aircraft, making the aircraft easy to hit and spot.
5. Developing Poseidon, Burevestnik and Avangard (useless).
6. Not making fake nuclear silos à la China which could strengthen the nuclear arsenal against destruction in a disarming nuclear attack.

At this point, if you haven't seen Strategos' videos, you don't know what you're talking about. It's crazy.

Why would China attack Russia? China doesn't need to attack anyone to conquer them. Have you read about China's cabbage strategy or any of their ancient philosophy on waging war without fighting? China's aim is more economic.
Thee economic threat is to America, not to Russia, right? Russia would only benefit from China's industry.

Can you actually provide some links to support your evidence instead of just repeating the same thing and saying this guy said so. Who is he? Is he a Russian spy? Is he a trade representative? Whats his source of authority on the matter? And how do you know he's not full of shit?
Well, Russia has been assaulting ==the only defended part of the Ukrainian border for two full years now,== and that's supposed to mean that Putin is not a CIA agent? How so? They can destroy the Dnieper bridges, but are instead allowing NATO supplies into the Ukraine - and that's not sabotage of their own war effort? The latest A-50 was destroyed by its own anti-air defence unit in February - that would actually make sense in the model about treason.

Yes, Putin grew the Ukraine, grew Ukrainian nationalism, created a chaos zone around his borders with quasi-states such as Donetsk and Abkhazia where conflict might flare up while recognising both Georgia and the Ukraine - refusing to take Tbilisi and Kiev when he could. A bloodthirsty American puppet like Saddan Hussein.

I read Scholz might have been involved as mediator to persuade Xi to stop Putin dropping the bomb. Germany once again the great savior of humankind. So proud.
"Drop the bomb"... Where exactly? Bombing the Ukraine would be exactly a useless move to do ==nothing== for the war, but create a pretext for an American disarming nuclear strike on Russia. "Dropping the bomb" constructively would be threatening to use nuclear weapons on NATO members - to prevent nuclear war.

The US and maybe some allies (certainly not anxious as fuck Olaf) would have targeted Russian military facilities with conventional weapons. (neither chemical nor nuclear)
That is judging America to be as inept and treasonous as Russia.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
There are fewer F-22s, they cost more for the buck, they would fly fewer sorties, they're less reliable, they carry less payload... What I'm saying is that there are diminishing returns - which are not worth it with limited resources (of course, America can afford wasting billions).

His every decision since 2000 has been bad for Russia. His every decision since 2014 has weakened Russia's position. I have listed them? Did you read them?

What are these capabilities you're speaking of? Here's Strategos' old video where he summarises Putin's sabotage of Russia's military capabilities (34:00).
3. An emphasis on hypersonic missiles (which are useless without nuclear warheads, and too short-range).
6. Not making fake nuclear silos à la China which could strengthen the nuclear arsenal against destruction in a disarming nuclear attack.

At this point, if you haven't seen Strategos' videos, you don't know what you're talking about. It's crazy.

Thee economic threat is to America, not to Russia, right? Russia would only benefit from China's industry.

Well, Russia has been assaulting ==the only defended part of the Ukrainian border for two full years now,== and that's supposed to mean that Putin is not a CIA agent? How so? They can destroy the Dnieper bridges, but are instead allowing NATO supplies into the Ukraine - and that's not sabotage of their own war effort? The latest A-50 was destroyed by its own anti-air defence unit in February - that would actually make sense in the model about treason.

Yes, Putin grew the Ukraine, grew Ukrainian nationalism, created a chaos zone around his borders with quasi-states such as Donetsk and Abkhazia where conflict might flare up while recognising both Georgia and the Ukraine - refusing to take Tbilisi and Kiev when he could. A bloodthirsty American puppet like Saddan Hussein.

"Drop the bomb"... Where exactly? Bombing the Ukraine would be exactly a useless move to do ==nothing== for the war, but create a pretext for an American disarming nuclear strike on Russia. "Dropping the bomb" constructively would be threatening to use nuclear weapons on NATO members - to prevent nuclear war.

Wait a second… those three are useless???

Just because his decisions haven't proven fruitful does not mean he's a CIA asset. Do you think every stupid dictator like Hitler invading Russia makes him a Soviet asset?

The F-22 doesn't need as many because its quality over quantity

Russia has a nuclear subs and nukes on trains. They don't need silos.

So your source is one guy?

So Saddam was a puppet now, too? 🤦‍♀️

Again, if he was actually a CIA asset, he would have behaved more like his predecessor. He would warm relations with the west.
So was Trump a Russian asset? Was Bush a Chinese asset?
How the hell would the CIA have installed an Ex-KGB agent into that position?

He didn't need to take them prior to 2014. Ukraine was a puppet state of Russia. There is also benefit in buffer states since antiquity.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling 😂

Jamming has been important since WWII (see the "Battle of the Beams" for just one example). It became especially important in the context of nuclear warfare during the early Cold War. SAC bombers and Britain's V-Force would have relied heavily on radar and radio jamming to penetrate Soviet air defenses and survive Soviet SAMs (by jamming search and targeting radars) and fighters (by jamming ground-based fighter control radars, the fighters' own radars, and the voice links between pilots and ground controllers). Jamming was likewise important in North Vietnam against the Soviet-derived air defense systems.

However, electronic warfare really started to matter in the late Cold War as the nature of warfare began to change.

The Revolution in Military Affairs that began in the 1970s and 1980s really put a lot of weight behind new technologies for ISR (intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance) and C4 (command, control, communications and computing), collectively known an C4|SR. All of these technologies (e.g. battlefield surveillance radar) and these capabilities involve the electronic domain in one way or another.

Another important development in the Revolution in Military Affairs was the rise of "network-centric warfare" and the concept of the "battlespace." Dozens of different air, land, and sea assets all talking to each other and relaying information to each other using electronic means.

For example, a USAF E-8 JSTARS might spot a column of enemy tanks on its surveillance radar. It passes the information along to an Army artillery battery, who executes a fire mission on the target. An Army OH-58

Kiowa Scout is then sent in to do a battle damage assessment, finds that a few of the tanks are still moving and calls in an attack helicopter company to finish the job.

You get some very complicated diagrams of how this is all supposed to work, like the U.S. Army's 2015 ""Win in a Complex World" plan, or this DoD graphic, or this U.S.

Army diagram featuring everything from drones to artillery batteries to satellites.

This Canadian graphic on the "Find, Fix, Track, Target, Engage, Assess" process further underscores an important point: in network-centric warfare, it's possible for one asset to spot a target, one asset to order a strike, one asset to coordinate the strike, and an entirely different set to execute it.

Information is obviously the lifeblood of this modern approach to warfighting. This information is gathered and shared using electronic means. Electronic means are used to coordinate operations, guide weapons, and assess results. Radar, radio, GPS, datalinks, and much more are all essential ingredients of modern warfighting.

And this is why electronic warfare is so important. If I jam your radios, it's harder for you to coordinate an armored attack on my position and call in artillery fires when you run into resistance. If I jam your radars, it's harder for you to locate and target my strike fighters with SAMs. If I jam your GPS signals, it's harder for you to navigate and impossible for you to use GPS-guided bombs like JDAMs.

If I jam your satellites, I rob you of your command, for and communications capability. If I jam your drones, y V can't control them or even get back the information they're gathering.

https://imgur.com/0rMgvST

https://imgur.com/lGS9hmx

So why doesn't the UK weaken itself to benefit the west? Why isn't Putin waging a cold war with China to benefit the west?

Russia economy is benefited by China.

He's benefited Russia in some ways and also raised Russian nationalism.

I'm sure thats why he had Navalny killed…

So why then is Russia evading sanctions and selling oil to China?

So all the Russian cyber attacks on Western Europe and the United States, and Russia backing Iran and North Korea?

The United States sold Saddam chemical weapons in the 1970s to go to war with the ram that does not mean he was a puppet in 2003

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023

So I'm still not understanding how Putin is benefiting the west by denying Ukraine entry into the EU, denying Georgia entry into NATO and then protesting an actively working against NATO expansion… and also utilizing Russia's energy reserves as weapons against Western Europe

Last edited:
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023

So I'm still not understanding how Putin is benefiting the west by denying Ukraine entry into the EU, denying Georgia entry into NATO and then protesting an actively working against NATO expansion… and also utilizing Russia's energy reserves as weapons against Western Europe

For video version, watch his Tucker Carlson interview.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I hope the world does finally let rip with the nukes, i want the "peacekeeping" forces that keep the societal peace to be erased.

Then we can finally have some bleak fun in a lawless world where no more "Pigs" run amok with their silly uniforms and badges.

No more endless tracking of activities, winner takes all.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
That article is such a brilliant example of American rubbish and useless titles. The title says, "rewrite history". The body mentions absolutely zero rewriting history. Or history at all. Like, the writer is unironically either very stupid, or very confused. I unironically opened it to learn, and I learned nothing.

Probably because what Putin has ever said in his history lectures is literally taken from Wikipedia and isn't even contentious in the slightest? A large segment of Russian schizos believe ancient Russians built the Great Wall of China, and that Napoléon nuked Moscow in 1812 (the "Great Tartary" conspiracy theory - should add it to the conspiracy thread btw).

So I'm still not understanding how Putin is benefiting the west by denying Ukraine entry into the EU, denying Georgia entry into NATO
Because the endgame is the destruction of Russia's nuclear stockpiles by America, in a prelude for war against China. America can't fight China while Russia remains alive.

This one user above thinks that Putin is a puppet of America… (not you)
I'm actually merely retelling Sofa Legion Strategist's point. I have no idea myself. But he seems smart.

Just because his decisions haven't proven fruitful does not mean he's a CIA asset.
There are dozens of Russian projects that actively harm Russian military capabilities. See project 22600 which has no anti-submarine capabilities, subpar anti-air defense, no demining, is not blue-water... and whose only purpose is to launch Kalibr missiles - but that is a preposterous waste of resources as the missiles can be launched from any other platform instead, and now one of the ships has been sunk by cheap naval drones.

And this is why electronic warfare is so important. If I jam your radios, it's harder for you to coordinate an armored attack on my position and call in artillery fires when you run into resistance. If I jam your radars, it's harder for you to locate and target my strike fighters with SAMs. If I jam your GPS signals, it's harder for you to navigate and impossible for you to use GPS-guided bombs like JDAMs.
Strategos has a video as to the uselessness of ==ground-based== jammers as means of fighting the UAVs - iirc, the jammers:
1) are expensive;
2) don't fight anything but the UAVs;
3) jam their own area first;
4) the UAVs can use rebroadcasters.

So why then is Russia evading sanctions and selling oil to China?
Strategos' point is that all Russian successes - be it economy-related, or with the UAVs, or repelling the Ukrainian summer offensive in 2023 - have been thanks to volunteers and venture capital, and despite the Kremlin and Putin's administration. See the drones, the guided munitions, the portable infantry jammers - whereas everything on the strategic level is a failure.

The United States sold Saddam chemical weapons in the 1970s to go to war with the ram that does not mean he was a puppet in 2003
Saddam put his forces in Kuwait in 1991, letting them be easily bypassed and slaughtered. In 2003, Saddam put significant forces in the north against Turkey which remained neutral.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
That article is such a brilliant example of American rubbish and useless titles. The title says, "rewrite history". The body mentions absolutely zero rewriting history. Or history at all. Like, the writer is unironically either very stupid, or very confused. I unironically opened it to learn, and I learned nothing.

Probably because what Putin has ever said in his history lectures is literally taken from Wikipedia and isn't even contentious in the slightest? A large segment of Russian schizos believe ancient Russians built the Great Wall of China, and that Napoléon nuked Moscow in 1812 (the "Great Tartary" conspiracy theory - should add it to the conspiracy thread btw).

Because the endgame is the destruction of Russia's nuclear stockpiles by America, in a prelude for war against China. America can't fight China while Russia remains alive.

I'm actually merely retelling Sofa Legion Strategist's point. I have no idea myself. But he seems smart.

There are dozens of Russian projects that actively harm Russian military capabilities. See project 22600 which has no anti-submarine capabilities, subpar anti-air defense, no demining, is not blue-water... and whose only purpose is to launch Kalibr missiles - but that is a preposterous waste of resources as the missiles can be launched from any other platform instead, and now one of the ships has been sunk by cheap naval drones.

Strategos has a video as to the uselessness of ==ground-based== jammers as means of fighting the UAVs - iirc, the jammers:
1) are expensive;
2) don't fight anything but the UAVs;
3) jam their own area first;
4) the UAVs can use rebroadcasters.

Strategos' point is that all Russian successes - be it economy-related, or with the UAVs, or repelling the Ukrainian summer offensive in 2023 - have been thanks to volunteers and venture capital, and despite the Kremlin and Putin's administration. See the drones, the guided munitions, the portable infantry jammers - whereas everything on the strategic level is a failure.

Saddam put his forces in Kuwait in 1991, letting them be easily bypassed and slaughtered. In 2003, Saddam put significant forces in the north against Turkey which remained neutral.

Iraq's infrastructure was completely shattered, and their military was deteriorated prior to the invasion. Regardless of the strategies they took, they never would've stood a chance against the coalition forces. Also, Saddam thought that Bush was bluffing.

Again, just because somebody has poor strategy does not mean that they are a puppet of the other state.

The US Navy is also vulnerable to drone swarms.

The first conspiracy theory you're referring to is because on ancient maps, Russia was referred to under that name. I do not know if Russians believe that or not, but I know that there are some Americans that believe it was an ancient super advanced society that disappeared in a mud flood. But as you stated, this is a conspiracy theory, and not based in fact.

I do not doubt the incompetence of their leadership, but I'm simply saying that does not confirm they are a CIA pawn. Again there have been many watched attempts in history. Napoleon invading too early and Hitler invading Russia in the winter. You could probably make the argument based on that logic that the US is being run by Chinese agents at the highest levels of things like the waste of money in Afghanistan.

I'm not saying, Russian chambers are great I'm simply saying that you said electromagnetic warfare is useless, which it's absolutely not. Same with hypersonic weapons, they serve more than simply a nuclear purpose. And even if they didn't, it would still be necessary to have them.

Every country has its own propaganda in its textbooks and museums, and Russia is absolutely no different, even if that was not a good example of an article. But that includes the US too.

The US does not wanna fight China directly in conflict. And the Chinese do not wanna fight directly in conflict either. China also maintains a growing nuclear stockpile.

Only a handful of nations now have "blue water" force projection capabilities - the ability to operate far from home waters. The US, the UK, France, Russia, Japan, India and China - and the Asian powers either keep their navy close to home waters (India & Japan) or are just now starting to develop a true blue-water capability (China). Today, the Russian Navy is considered to be a rank 3 "multi-regional power projection navy" by Todd and Lindberg's classification system.

Even if that was true, that's kind of odd, then that they violated all of these missile treaties continuously.

Russia is a plutocracy and a kleptocracy. So obviously, it's not going to have the best capabilities and its funding is not going to go to the most useful projects.

Last edited:
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Hitler invading Russia in the winter
Is this a quip?

Same with hypersonic weapons, they serve more than simply a nuclear purpose.
Hypersonic weapons cannot be guided because at those speeds, the missile gets coated in plasma. They have to slow down... thus losing the point.

Today, the Russian Navy is considered to be a rank 3 "multi-regional power projection navy" by Todd and Lindberg's classification system.
And in reality, their ships are being slaughtered like pigs.

Russia is a plutocracy and a kleptocracy. So obviously, it's not going to have the best capabilities and its funding is not going to go to the most useful projects.
How do you explain every single act made by Russia to be against its interests? Grabbing Crimea, but not Kiev; stoking the civil war without annexing the Donbass; invading the Ukraine in the winter; then pulling out from Kiev, and only attacking in the Donbass region. Finally, never destroying the Dnieper bridges, allowing NATO to resupply the left bank.

Take a look at this concise summary of Strelkov's points - again, this much is taken for granted amongst knowledgeable Russians. Strategos goes much farther - calling Strelkov another CIA agent (ties to the FSB, stoked the Donbass uprising, but just enough not to win).

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Is this a quip?

Hypersonic weapons cannot be guided because at those speeds, the missile gets coated in plasma. They have to slow down... thus losing the point.

How do you explain every single act made by Russia to be against its interests? Grabbing Crimea, but not Kiev; stoking the civil war without annexing the Donbass; invading the Ukraine in the winter; then pulling out from Kiev, and only attacking in the Donbass region. Finally, never destroying the Dnieper bridges, allowing NATO to resupply the left bank.

Take a look at this concise summary of Strelkov's points - again, this much is taken for granted amongst knowledgeable Russians. Strategos goes much farther - calling Strelkov another CIA agent (ties to the FSB, stoked the Donbass uprising, but just enough not to win).
I'm using the same logic that you are in the above just because someone is a bad strategist does not mean that it's a false swag or an enemy agent from within.

Hypersonic missiles face challenges with guidance due to the intense heat generated, which can lead to plasma formation around the missile. This plasma can interfere with communication and guidance systems. However, researchers are working on advanced guidance technologies to overcome these obstacles, such as using predictive algorithms and improved communication techniques to maintain control and accuracy during flight. So you cannot say that it is useless in general and always will be. Obviously it's a challenge. They are working out overcoming. One of my friends Dad's works on designing shielding for hypersonic weapons.

Russia took crimea without having much resistance compared to the rest of Ukraine and when Russia invaded Ukraine, they expected it to fold pretty quickly. Chia is also distinct, ethnically and geographically from the rest of Ukraine.

Just say that the goal was to destroy Russia's nuclear arsenal, how is that going to be achieved through a small regional conflict? The US and West has been taking advantage of it by degrading Russian forces and halting expansionism.

How would you like Russia to stop these resupplies without directly attacking NATO forces?

As soon as I get the chance, I will read through that article.
Is this a quip?

If Russia is being defeated so easily in the Ukraine, why would the US even need to do anything direct in the first place if it's really just a paper tiger?
Rush I will forever remain a global powers as long as it maintains its fast nuclear stockpile, and I do not see that going away.
Is this a quip?

So far I've only skimmed that article, but I will read it fully, but it contains a lot of conspiracy theories and links to them without a lot of hard evidence. Secondly, it makes a very good point that a lot of this, as I said, above is simply greed of a klepto and plutocracy. So the bumbling in confidence instead of actually being linked to the proven corruption, it must just be conspiracies about Putin being a puppet?
Is this a quip?

So your argument went from everything that he's done in the last 20 years to now specifically everything that's been happening in the war?
Is this a quip?

Attachments

• IMG_0530.jpeg
    IMG_0530.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: