T

thisiswhoiam-

Mar 21, 2023
Isn't life comical? Even if my stomach stops hurting, my teeth starts hurting. Even if i can breathe better, my heart works worse. Even if none of these, then my spine hurts. And if nothing hurts, i start feeling like something's wrong with my vision. If not, then my arms or legs turn numb. This is how my life was utterly destroyed in the last few months and i can never recover. You can never outrun the pain being stuck in this body until death. The things i have experienced lately only cemented my opinions. I want to focus on CTB but i cant because chronic health problems keep me occupied 24/7, endless tests and doctor visits nothing helps. I think i'm nearing my mental limit since today i was feeling like the letters were kinda unsteady, i'm gonna have a mental breakdown or psychosis from dealing with this eventually, and i knew it was gonna happen. Ah, this world is coming to an end for me soon. A lot of people ctb because of chronic pain, i will have to do it even being the biggest coward, i'll crawl towards the train tracks. It ain't that far after all.

• Aww..
Reactions: AsleepPreference160 and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really tiring and awful what you have to endure, it certainly is beyond horrific how life can torture existing beings endlessly with no relief, this world undeniably is such a hellish place so I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you search for.

Reactions: myusername890