coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
Have any of you any experience with just leaving where you were and walking to somewhere else randomly, maybe in the hope of some unfortunate accident happening? Or is there other threads on topics kinda similar to this. Idk should this be in off topic or not. I'm thinking of doing this for as long as possible but I can't imagine it's sustainable. Any thoughts/opinions are very welcome

Reactions: Pen>Sword
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
Are you over 18? It could be difficult to really run away when you are under age and have parents/relatives that care about you cause the police will be looking for you.

But as a suicide method it's kinda stupid in my opinion. I mean how high is the chance that something is going to happen to you?
Dying of starvation/thirst is more likely but it's going to take a lot of stamina and you won't be able to keep being on your feet then.

Reactions: Honigwaffel and coileanbeag
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Have any of you any experience with just leaving where you were and walking to somewhere else randomly, maybe in the hope of some unfortunate accident happening? Or is there other threads on topics kinda similar to this. Idk should this be in off topic or not. I'm thinking of doing this for as long as possible but I can't imagine it's sustainable. Any thoughts/opinions are very welcome
I've definitely fantasized about running away from my life and disappearing, but that would mean abandoning my disabled teenaged son and wonderful boyfriend, which I don't think I could ever bring myself to do. But man, I just wanna run away, start using drugs again and dealing them to get by.

Reactions: coileanbeag
coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah it is stupid to be honest, I just won't o be as far away from my family as possible. I'll have think of a good method once I'm far away enough. Thank you
Are you over 18? It could be difficult to really run away when you are under age and have parents/relatives that care about you cause the police will be looking for you.

But as a suicide method it's kinda stupid in my opinion. I mean how high is the chance that something is going to happen to you?
Dying of starvation/thirst is more likely but it's going to take a lot of stamina and you won't be able to keep being on your feet then.
I've definitely fantasized about running away from my life and disappearing, but that would mean abandoning my disabled teenaged son and wonderful boyfriend, which I don't think I could ever bring myself to do. But man, I just wanna run away, start using drugs again and dealing them to get by.
I feel that completely. There is always something holding people back from decisions like this but for me it's just so hard to stay here any longer. I have a bit of hesitation in me which is not something I want truthfully. I just don't want to hurt my family.
I'm proud of you for caring so much about you son and your boyfriend, you're a quality person:)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Honigwaffel and DeadlyLiving