• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

polka slide

polka slide

tired
Aug 23, 2023
hello, i feel like i have to respond to this because this sounds exactly like me. im in a long distance relationship and get jealous over the tiniest shit. i get jealous when theres a girl on our team even if she doesnt speak and doesnt say a word to my bf. i know how painful being jealous is, and im so sorry that you have to go through that. being attached to someone who doesnt treat you well is so terrible, i think you should try to join discord servers, become friends with new people, just spend some time away from him and go call other servers when you feel like you need someones presence. i wish the best for you