• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

did you guys like this chapter?

• Total voters
lady sea

lady sea

the sea is my string of hope
Feb 24, 2019
Chapter 1

"But what makes you feel this way?" Ali, my family's Anpeo, floats above my bed while I talk to her about my maybe newly developed feelings for Ryder.

"I don't know. I think it's the way he hugs me when he sees me during our fourth period." I responded, thinking this feels an awful lot like therapy… not that I've ever been in therapy. Ali tends to ask more questions instead of actually giving advice which at times can be extremely annoying.

"Have you written about this or at least addressed it to anyone?"

"Yes. Of course, I have. To Aza, duh." I rolled my eyes.

"Did Aza help you in any way?"

"Um, kind of. We kinda taped our entire conversation and pretended she was a reporter and I was some kind of reality T.V. person." Aza and I do really weird things. She's super emo, right? Yeah well, she isn't so much around me. She's much more energetic with me, like bubbly type energetic. I think I rub off on her sometimes. She rubs off on me, too. I sometimes catch myself thinking about the afterlife.

Ali thought for 13 seconds. I counted. Then as her glowy white mouth began to open to say something, my sister, Margrett sped into the room and jumped on me. Painfully. "Can-I-borrow-your-new-shirt?" She said it so fast it sounded like one single word.

I, naturally, responded with "No way you brat. And holy Hephaestus get off of me!"

"Pretty please? I'm going to the mall with Lily." Margrett pleaded as Ali's transparent body shifted, the tips of her long black hair touching my bed.

"Oh, hi Ali. What are you doing here?" but before Ali can get anything out Margrett added, "Nevermind it's not important." And with that, she turned her attention back to me as I sat up on my bed.

I glared at her, "I said no. Get your own shirt at the mall today."

"Why? We're the same size so it would be a waste." Actually, we were not the same size. I was one size smaller but she liked showing her skin a little so she didn't mind.

"No."

"Fine." She walked out of my room but once my door closed I heard her yell, "MOM!" Uh-oh, I thought.

"We'll continue this later, Ali. I'm about to get blamed for something I didn't do." I sighed and rolled my eyes. I do that a lot. It's kind of a problem.

"Actually, Rowen," she said with her arms folded neatly in front of her like there was a table there. "I would rather we not continue this. This is a matter for you to figure out on your own. If things get more confusing and you genuinely don't know what to do, then I will help guide you".
I hate when she does this. She expects me to do everything on my own. What do we have her for then? I knew it was wrong to think she doesn't do anything for this family, in reality, she does more than she needs to. She constantly puts up with us which is a hassle on its own. My family all loves each other a lot, but sometimes we can get really petty with one another. My siblings especially don't like me, but I can handle it. It's not like I get out of my room often anyway.

A/N: Hope you guys liked it, chapter two coming tomorrow!!

Last edited: