N

NightingaleOde

Jan 22, 2024
Hi, I've been trying to formulate my plan for a few months; am so grateful to have found a place where I can get non-judgmental feedback. Like most of us, I imagine, my criteria include probable lethality, quickness, relative painlessness, and ease of access. I also don't want my wife or teenage son to find me, but I can figure that part out pretty easily.

So my plan is this: I get 30 temazepams prescribed per month. I notice that if I take two with a.stiff drink I'm out pretty quick for several hours. So I was thinking to save all 30 and take them all at once on an empty stomach, then wash them down with a big strong drink. Now I know benzos are far less lethal than barbiturates like Seconal, so to ensure success, I thought I would tie a.slip knot with a heavy rope, throw it over a very sturdy beam in my garage, sitting on a stool. Then while I sit there, take all the temazepam and the strong cocktail -- Cuba Libre for symbolism! đŸ˜‹ I expect that after 10-15 min the lights will.dim, and when I know I'm about to pass.out, just slide off the stool for a partial but heavy suspension. I would grease/soap the knot to keep me from being able to loosen it if I instinctively try to undo the knot at the last second.

How does the plan sound.for feasibility and effectiveness? Thank you for reading.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I love Cuba Libre, so props on that part.
Just have a question about the greasing/soaping the knot, wouldn't that loosen the knot once pressure is applied?

N

NightingaleOde

Jan 22, 2024
I'm not sure, actually... I read that somewhere in a post here, but may have misunderstood

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You are right soap or oil would make the slipknot tighten easier. But taking sedatives for partial hanging is not recommended as you could end up on a wrong way on the rope that would only endup leaving you damaged.
If you have made sure the meds knock you out maybe you would have more success combing it with SWB.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'd use a bag instead. The slipknot might not work and you'll end up worse off.

N

NightingaleOde

Jan 22, 2024
Thanks for the input. I don't know, need to ponder these options.

What about taking the benzodiazepines in my car in my closed garage, turning on the engine when I'm getting sleepy. Isn't CO a pretty reliable method? Might be less visually shocking to whoever finds me, too.

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Thanks for the input. I don't know, need to ponder these options.

What about taking the benzodiazepines in my car in my closed garage, turning on the engine when I'm getting sleepy. Isn't CO a pretty reliable method? Might be less visually shocking to whoever finds me, too.
Car needs to be old I believe, although, charcoal method combined?

Concrete slab or some heat proof surface in boot, parcel shelf removed. Charcoal, running engine + OD and sleep, sounds peaceful.

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
When combining meds with alcohol in a combo that knock me unconscious, despite various situations that could or should have resulted in fatality, I'm just giving you a heads up: every time I've woken up in my own bed with no recollection of getting there. So when inebriated and out of it it's entirely possible you will be like some sort of sleepwalking homing pigeon and free yourself from whatever you're trying.

I never took massive ODs though - just my low dose quetiapine which I have for insomnia mixed with lots of alcohol which usually guarantees I pass out pretty quick and stay asleep for 15 hours. I don't know if the quantities of meds your citing would be likely as an OD alone to cause damage but not kill you but that'd be a concern if you did free yourself from your rope too. Check out the side effects of taking them first, just in case. Don't wanna not die but end up with chronic tummy/liver problems etc (aside from risks of partial gone wrong).

N

NightingaleOde

Jan 22, 2024
Thanks both House and Ashers -- I really appreciate the thoughtful replies and important info.