LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Do you too have this awkward feeling like your body literally rots inside? I feel like my brain is dead. Literally dead. I'm a zombie, a walking dead creature for too long time.

The last few months were terrible. I lost my ability to sleep and I have occasional itching of the whole body, most probably from long term usage of antipsychotics. When I reported this to my psychiatrist, he just said that I should take even more antipsychotics and it will get better. I hate this psychiatrist, he also treats me like I'm dead for a long time. Indeed, how you feel inside, the same way other people will treat you, even doctors.

I'm useless and everybody thinks that I'm some creepy pervert. Nobody gives a shit about me - unless I try to CTB and be loudly vomiting from SN in a hotel room - then they would call ambulance, they would save my """life""" against my will and they will be happy to send me to a filthy psych ward. NO THANK YOU!

It's bad, very bad. I know that I can't just go to a hotel to take my SN there. I have had bad luck all my life so I would definitely puke in a loud way and they would rescue me. I have to wait till June or July when my mother with her boyfriend will be sleeping in their cottage 30 miles away from where we live. When this happens, I'm going to take the SN. But it will be in such a long time!

I just can't stand this existence anymore. I was born solely for the purpose of hardcore suffering. HEY GOD, I'm already dead!!! Why you keep torturing me??? I know that I'm the biggest failure since the Big Bang, so kill me NOW PLEASE!!!

Oh shit, it so hurts, me head is in pain, my eyes can't stand the computer screen anymore. This is pure Hell!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie, Barracuda91, Marauder and 12 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Happy pills destroy a lot of lives, I am sorry for the hell you are in...

Reactions: dropdeadfred, _Kaira_ and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I agree big time ,. Sadly these medications that help Some people ... Absolutely wreck and traumatize others.

Sorry you're going through this,. Hope it gets better. -.

Reactions: _Kaira_, dropdeadfred and woxihuanni
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Happy pills destroy a lot of lives, I am sorry for the hell you are in...

This. I got prescribed new meds, and they bumped the dosages extremely high for all 5 of them... I took them as prescribed and I had to quit cause I felt so sick. Nauseous and the room spins every time I take them. I can't imagine being on them long term. God I don't want to be put on any more.

I am so tired of them changing, upping and lowering dosages. They just don't work for me. Hate, hate, hate it.

I'm sorry OP :heart:

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: justsad&done, _Minsk, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I know well that these pills are root of all evil! But I had no choice. In 21 they told me that I got psychosis and they just gave me those drugs without asking me. I wanted and tried to withdraw form them few times but I only ended in psych ward, and each time it was worse than before. I really had no choice!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done, Meditation guide, Huntfish34 and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I know well that these pills are root of all evil! But I had no choice. In 21 they told me that I got psychosis and they just gave me those drugs without asking me. I wanted and tried to withdraw form them few times but I only ended in psych ward, and each time it was worse than before. I really had no choice!

It does sound like hell, I wish things were not like this. Things are shit on the whole.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and _Kaira_
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I feel four emotions now after being traumatized back to back this year.
Emotions: Numb, Anger, Alcohol craving, suicidal.
Flat out told my sister that I'm a step away from going out the window and purposely starving myself....Nothing, just a huh then went back to her issues.

• Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34