• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you are definitely not alone. i've been this way for longer than i can remember. only difference may be that i prefer it this way? doesn't seem like we have much to lose so if there is something you'd like to go out and do, drag yourself out and see if you can enjoy it.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
There's nothing else to do. I'm rotting at home every day. Waiting for this to be over or a wonder happening. What a fucked up life.

Same! Bed rotting sucks! Let's have some fun.

Insomniac Tarot Games! 🔮✨

Would you like a "Yes or No" Tarot Card reading?

(1) Select a topic: general, personality, money, love, or well-being.

(2) DM/Ask a "Yes or No" question.
Please, don't ask about ctb/death.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
what would be the first thing you'd want to do?
Traveling. Journey around the world.

Roughly how much money, earned per year, would be enough to make you want to live?
50-100k $ / year - that's one thing but I also don't want to have a terrible work-life balance - that's the other thing. I would need to start allover again like if I just left school, I have no relevant skills and I'm closer to 50 than 40.

2 or 3 million as a base and I can definitely live a good and secure life until I'm 100 (that's in case I stay healthy ofc).

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I also feel like I'm rotting at home. My boyfriend and I are trying to go out more but it's hard when we have no one to meet, there's nothing within miles of us and most days is raining.
Both of us being depressed and now overweight doesn't help.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
50-100k $ / year - that's one thing but I also don't want to have a terrible work-life balance - that's the other thing. I would need to start allover again like if I just left school, I have no relevant skills and I'm closer to 50 than 40.
People go back to University as mature students all the time, and some countries offer decent grants. Is that out of the question in your country?

I get that it will be tougher to get jobs being closer to 50, but you're not that over-the-hill.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
People go back to University as mature students all the time, and some countries offer decent grants. Is that out of the question in your country?

I get that it will be tougher to get jobs being closer to 50, but you're not that over-the-hill.
There would be options but I have no idea what really interests me. Chances r low that this is gonna be a success, I failed uni already decades ago. It wouldn't solve the income problem rather it would cost money that I don't have. I've given up I won't survive another failure. It's kinda vicious cycle I'm trapped in.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Me too , until i have the guts to drink SN. I have everything to go out of this world , i just need time to sum up the courage to drink it.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Mori, Its good to see you, I know what you mean and I can relate to this as well because I also rot and have been trapped for yrs. I hope something will work out for you eventually one way or another and you don't have to continue to rot and suffer. I know we cant keep doing this longterm. It's not sustainable. Time is running out.

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
There's nothing else to do. I'm rotting at home every day. Waiting for this to be over or a wonder happening. What a fucked up life.
I feel the same, rotting away every day, staying in home because OCD would hit me even more if I dare to go outside, among all my mental issues this one won't stop, no matter how hard I try

I never knew how bad someone could suffer mentally until I got this, Asperger had already made my life a nightmare, I couldn't put into words where I am now but what's sure is I won't allow my suffering to keep going

I'm really sorry you feel this way, you're not mentally ill fortunately, and if traveling isn't within your possibilities rn maybe you could try looking for any activities until you find one you really like

Last edited:
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
I hate being home all the time and want to tear my skin off in frustration, but the urge to withdraw from society and hole up in my room is too strong. I'm bored and lonely and desperately want human connection, but I also don't want to do anything or see another person. FML