• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Given everything going on, all I can think about is being able to get SN (no dice yet) or to get partial right, I don't know if I can stand clocking clean time from fent, despite how badly I want to use, given that life is not going to get better in the US. They are going to get much worse… I am constantly fighting myself, I just want it to stop. I don't want to fight SI, hence my first method being F OD, but that shit can get tricky when you have a predisposition of abuse and have used large amounts in the past thinking it would be enough, but my tolerance wasn't low enough. Second method is SN, which is seemingly becoming harder and harder in the US. Last being partial, I've put my head in a noose more times than I've showered in the past month due to depression, but biology is shit, finding the right arties etc. I kinda just ended up with the rope that I have, the grade is not that of smooth nylon etc… But I feel like I deserve it, I just want a less painful way out but I don't know how much longer I can keep going.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and derpyderpins
Sivart

Sivart

Jan 12, 2024
Love u, I am in the same boat die to hyperacusis and tinnitus.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and opheliaoveragain
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
You deserve only good things, but the world didn't give them to you. Rooting for you whatever path you take.

• Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and opheliaoveragain