• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Climbing rope should be the best, right? Just something with a high weight capacity and is relatively smooth?

This is only one of the many methods I have planned, but anyways, here's the plan:
  • Get ladder
  • Cut rope to about 7ft
  • Climb to thick branch on strong tree
  • Anchor rope
  • Place noose around neck and jump
  • Fall 7ft.
  • ???
  • Profit.
Sound solid? My only worry is making sure this rope will sustain 200lbs + extra force of the drop. I'm guessing there shouldn't be much worry. I can't imagine many ropes snapping like that.

Reactions: Its911
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
It sounds good. Good luck and have a peace.

Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
Climbing rope should be the best, right? Just something with a high weight capacity and is relatively smooth?

This is only one of the many methods I have planned, but anyways, here's the plan:
  • Get ladder
  • Cut rope to about 7ft
  • Climb to thick branch on strong tree
  • Anchor rope
  • Place noose around neck and jump
  • Fall 7ft.
  • ???
  • Profit.
Sound solid? My only worry is making sure this rope will sustain 200lbs + extra force of the drop. I'm guessing there shouldn't be much worry. I can't imagine many ropes snapping like that.
How tall are you because if your 6 feet tall, and your drop is 7 then that other foot of space can be lost to the ropes elasticity and the bend of the branch, be careful, try for a bit more height just in case 10 feet. Good luck and happy trails find peace.

Reactions: goxua and Ashpac