Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Dear Me,
You suck at everything. You are worthless and begging for pity. You are not even trying. Everyone who dogged you was right.
Yours truly,
Daddy

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Mr2005, Halo13 and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Come to daddy

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Dear Me,
You suck at everything. You are worthless and begging for pity. You are not even trying. Everyone who dogged you was right.
Yours truly,
Daddy
Don't give in to it. What's made you feel so bad?

• Love
Reactions: Ame and Oyoy
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm glad you got the reference or that would have looked fucking weird

• Love
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Don't give in to it. What's made you feel so bad?
Thank you for asking. My life started out too good to be true and now it's sad. I really wish I could get paid to be roasted. I would make bank. I have lots of material.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Thank you for asking. My life started out too good to be true and now it's sad. I really wish I could get paid to be roasted. I would make bank. I have lots of material.
What happened?

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Why give up? Especially if still young? What makes it so bad. Many young people move back home now since societies have begun to collapse.

• Love
Reactions: mesohappy and Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Your right. I just feel stuck and like I dont want to deal with my past.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Halo13
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Don't blame you for feeling stuck. Things can change though. We all have to deal with our past. No escaping that. People say it's all in the past but that's bollox. It sits there beneath and influences the present and the future. Best to look it in the face now. Leave it till later and the issues compound.

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Oyoy and Halo13
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Don't blame you for feeling stuck. Things can change though. We all have to deal with our past. No escaping that. People say it's all in the past but that's bollox. It sits there beneath and influences the present and the future. Best to look it in the face now. Leave it till later and the issues compound.
Your words are beautiful and full of hope.

• Hugs
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Dear Me,
Yours truly,
Daddy
You are NOT worthless and I have never seen you begging for pity - not once - since you joined. You are kind and supportive to members on here, adding some humor other times. Anyone who has dogged you was wrong :hug: dealing with the past is certainly painful but presently I have only seen a good person worthy of the kindness you have shown others :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Oyoy, mesohappy and 1 other person
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
You are NOT worthless and I have never seen you begging for pity - not once - since you joined. You are kind and supportive to members on here, adding some humor other times. Anyone who has dogged you was wrong :hug: dealing with the past is certainly painful but presently I have only seen a good person worthy of the kindness you have shown others :heart:
Nobody in my life has brought tears to my eyes like you. Your amazingly compassionate. It means so much.

• Love
  • Hugs
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Dear Me

I am sorry your parents were stupid enough to think they could ever raise a kid

I am sorry they didn't see that life is just a stupid game with no real winners and millions of losers

I am sorry the genetic dice didn't fall to your favour

I am sorry you had to be born an economic slave in a society where the most ruthless egomaniacal people take all the cake

I am sorry there is no purpose to life, that it's just a series of dopamine hits until you get sick and die

I am sorry you are a part of the human race, at least so early on whilst they still haven't come very far from throwing shit at each other (now they are throwing nuclear bombs at each other)

I am sorry you had to witness your grandparents die, your cat die, your father having a stroke and sitting in a wheelchair

I am sorry you had to be bullied by the other shit throwing monkeys as a child

I am sorry you spent your childhood having terrible migraines every other day and on the rest of them would rather stay at home sick than go to school

I am sorry your parents weren't very educated

I am sorry you were born into a culture of meat eaters and thousands of sentient creatures had to suffer horribly and die for your useless pleasure

I am sorry you are just as ignorant and egotistical by default and that you have to hurt everyone around you just to stay alive out of self interest

Here that's how it's done OP

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Your words are beautiful and full of hope.
Bloody hell that's a first :blarg:
But I agree, from what I've seen of you on here you are far from worthless. I've seen supportive behaviour and funnies and that's cool.

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Oyoy and Halo13
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
We love you and see how important and special you are. I hope we can get you to see that. :heart:

• Love
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Nobody in my life has brought tears to my eyes like you. Your amazingly compassionate. It means so much.
Rather have your eyes filled up with tears from compassion than sadness :heart: I'm glad you feel hopefully a little bit better!

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Oyoy