• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sweetsinking

Jul 30, 2023
I always see how SN is a more 'peaceful' way to CTB and low risk of consequences but I'm confused. If it depletes you of oxygen and your skin is going blue and everything, shouldn't you get brain damage or something other? I've seen a lot of survival stories that don't necessarily say anything happened after being treated. What kind of risks are there to surviving? Kind've a stupid question, but I never hear about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Tart and jemetire
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It can cause brain damage and kidney failure and liver failure and destroy immune system.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart, CW36, befree and 1 other person
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
related threads:

Reactions: Sweet Tart and Sweetsinking
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If resuscitated early enough, you won't suffer any permanent damage but if you are found and saved too late, you'll suffer irreversible brain damage and damage on organs.

S

Sweetsinking

Jul 30, 2023
related threads:

Tysm!

D

Deleted member 65988

If resuscitated early enough, you won't suffer any permanent damage but if you are found and saved too late, you'll suffer irreversible brain damage and damage on organs.
Ok but when would that likely be, at the point of unconsciousness lost which is apparently 15-30 mins with SN which is around 70% Methmoglobin levels?

Reactions: Talvikki
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
If resuscitated early enough, you won't suffer any permanent damage
Don´t agree, because "early enough" is too imprecise. Damage can occur at any time, even delayed (see related threads).

Reactions: Sweet Tart
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Ok but when would that likely be, at the point of unconsciousness lost which is apparently 15-30 mins with SN which is around 70% Methmoglobin levels?
I'm not sure about this, all i know is that once the organs are without oxygen for a long time, they'll die. Maybe with high methemoglobin levels like ≧70-75%.
Don´t agree, because "early enough" is too imprecise. Damage can occur at any time, even delayed (see related threads).
What i meant by "early enough" is like only a few minutes after. Of course, damage will still be done but it won't be very serious. Or am i wrong? I didn't know the damage could be delayed because there's still an antidote for SN to convert the methemoglobin back to functioning hemoglobin. Wouldn't the damage be paused?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Even with the antidot delayed damage is possible. The damage depends on how much SN was metabolized.

D

Deleted member 65988

I'm not sure about this, all i know is that once the organs are without oxygen for a long time, they'll die. Maybe with high methemoglobin levels like ≧70-75%.

What i meant by "early enough" is like only a few minutes after. Of course, damage will still be done but it won't be very serious. Or am i wrong? I didn't know the damage could be delayed because there's still an antidote for SN to convert the methemoglobin back to functioning hemoglobin. Wouldn't the damage be paused?
So much doesn't make sense because I've seen plenty of failed threads and many users have followed up with next to no notable damages because exactly is "early enough" to make the suggestion that someone will indefinitely be damaged from SN because I'm not saying it's a failproof method where people walk unscathed but from what I've seen, most people don't seem to suffer greatly with some even stating that when they were in ER was the most painful part of the process.

Befree is confusing honestly because when is early enough if most failed users were fine within mins of getting help or being found unconscious and in a state of cyanosis, given Methelyne blue which allows for the Methmoglobin levels to drop back to normal levels.

Anyway, 70-75 Methmoglobin is lethal even though one case did survive at 92% so chances of survival at that percentage are time-dependent although going to the hospital doesn't mean they won't die.

Reactions: Talvikki, jemetire, Couldydays and 3 others
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Befree is confusing honestly
We can start another 10 threads on the same topic and what I write will always be the same.
Please read the related threads.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Even with the antidot delayed damage is possible. The damage depends on how much SN was metabolized.
Yes, this is true. It depends on people's metabolism so thats another thing i was trying to prove by saying that damage wouldn't be sustained if saved early on. I just didn't mention that.

D

Deleted member 65988

We can start another 10 threads on the same topic and what I write will always be the same.
Please read related threads.
You are confusing because I've yet to see any instances of "delayed damage" regarding SN even with M-blue administered in time. I'll ask, where have you exactly seen an example of this.

Reactions: Talvikki, toofargone6969, Couldydays and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

This forum is not a place for bold accusation and slander !
I'm being as honest as I can be, I'm not trying to insult or accuse you of anything but if you insist that I am without answering the question above then I understand. You have stated that you have years of experience and knowledge on this as it is part of your profession as you claimed in another thread, all I asked for you was to answer my question since you know more than I do.

"but are based on years of research and my knowledge based on my profession"

so because of your expertise, I'd like to know why you say what you said otherwise @betternever2havbeen was right about you being vague in the other thread.

I'm not personally attacking you, I'm being as transparent as possible to understand why you are saying what you've said and how you can back it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GiftedCabbie, jemetire, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
if sn caused severe organ damage or brain damage we would know about it by now. this method has been on for a while on this forum with many survivors claiming they are fine

Reactions: jemetire and betternever2havbeen
D

Deleted member 65988

if sn caused severe organ damage or brain damage we would know about it by now. this method has been on for a while on this forum with many survivors claiming they are fine
My point exactly, I've even looked into an autopsy of someone who died after taking SN as a method, there was no mention of brain damage but I'm not saying it isn't possible however we could've seen more of this medical literature as a common occurrence for ingestion of SN besides the other symptoms we are familiar with.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
SN if it's the right strength kills people. Along with brain damage the entire body is damaged to the point that you pass out and die so unless you have some low strength SN or possibly have a rare ability to metabolize SN well, or get to the hospital and they give you the antidote, the brain damage causes death. When the brain is deprived of oxygen after SN, you die.

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart, SenseOfLoss, anhedonicNfoggy and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

SN if it's the right strength kills people. Along with brain damage the entire body is damaged to the point that you pass out and die so unless you have some low strength SN or possibly have a rare ability to metabolize SN well, or get to the hospital and they give you the antidote, the brain damage causes death. When the brain is deprived of oxygen after SN, you die.
Having seen how long you've been here for. I agree with what I've seen myself.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
So if we are not discovered early in the SN process, death is assured? if for example someone finds us 8 hours later after taking SN, there is no way to be saved?

• Informative
Reactions: Talvikki
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
So if we are not discovered early in the SN process, death is assured? if for example someone finds us 8 hours later after taking SN, there is no way to be saved?
There is a report of three men who by mistake had SN in their oatmeal instead of the regular salt.
They lasted for several hours. They eventually after a few hours were taken to a hospital where two died and I think one recovered. So the amount they had was unknown but it couldn't have been much since they ate it mixed with bowls of oatmeal. The amount must have been very tiny. I've never heard of putting any salt in oatmeal but they got it at a soup kitchen and the cook grabbed the SN thinking it was regular salt.

Several things determine how long you will live such as strength of the SN, how much you weigh, how much you took, whether you had food in your digestive tract, and how your body responds to it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart and SenseOfLoss
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
There is a report of three men who by mistake had SN in their oatmeal instead of the regular salt.
They lasted for several hours. They eventually after a few hours were taken to a hospital where two died and I think one recovered. So the amount they had was unknown but it couldn't have been much since they ate it mixed with bowls of oatmeal. The amount must have been very tiny. I've never heard of putting any salt in oatmeal but they got it at a soup kitchen and the cook grabbed the SN thinking it was regular salt.

Several things determine how long you will live such as strength of the SN, how much you weigh, how much you took, whether you had food in your digestive tract, and how your body responds to it.
Yes ok I understand your reasoning.
I intend to follow the diet and the protocol to the letter, I'm just hesitant to take the dose of benzo indicated in the book. Because if you vomit while you're unconscious, you won't be able to take a second drink because of this dose of benzo.
But on the other hand benzos will keep us out of discomfort before fainting

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yes ok I understand your reasoning.
I intend to follow the diet and the protocol to the letter, I'm just hesitant to take the dose of benzo indicated in the book. Because if you vomit while you're unconscious, you won't be able to take a second drink because of this dose of benzo.
But on the other hand benzos will keep us out of discomfort before fainting
What does the book say about taking a benzo? Do you mean the PPH?