sinbound haibane

sinbound haibane

Oct 1, 2020
Does anyone have an idea of how fast it would likely be noticed and taken down if a small Twitch channel were to broadcast a clearly labeled suicide livestream under "Just Chatting"? It seems like a potential way to not have to be alone when CTBing, but if mods caught it too quickly, it would not only not work for its intended purpose, but it could put the entire plan in jeopardy if they were somehow able to determine the person's location and dispatch authorities. Practically speaking, if it were going to work, I guess it would have to be discoverable enough to get some people in chat but not enough for any narcs to ruin it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Disco Biscuit and Meditation guide
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Isn't there a risk of accidentally traumatising some innocent person who doesn't want to watch someone ctb? It would most likely be taken down pretty quickly

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, ocd is bad, Lotharius and 2 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
As above, you don't wanna traumatise anyone. Little kids watch Twitch for example, they could click on it by mistake and see someone dying. Also there is bound to be some sickos as parts of the Twitch community are toxic as hell. I dunno if certain words like suicide are banned in titles, wouldn't surprise me, but I imagine it would go down pretty quick.
I get you don't want to be alone but I think there are better options to explore maybe.

Reactions: degeneratewaste and Lotharius
NeverEndingProblem

NeverEndingProblem

Oct 14, 2020
Holy Moley. Sounds like a terrible idea. In the end everyone is alone. No need to broadcast to the world to see IMO.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit, UpsidedownStar and Lotharius
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
It's definitely risky and can cause your attempt to go horribly wrong. Do you have a particular reason for doing it?

L

Lotharius

Mar 20, 2018
Please dont. I recommend planning a time and announcing it on here via forum and/or chat. Im quite certain atleast a few people would be around to talk to you in the hours/minutes surrounding your transition, especially with notice. I wish you the best

• Love
Reactions: sinbound haibane, UpsidedownStar and LonelyNick
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
why would you even want to do that, wasn't there some bloke who recently live streamed his suicide via a social media platform, the video was then hidden into tik tok videos, causing distress for so many people who wouldn't want to witness that kind of thing.
If you wish for someone to view you doing this sort of thing, then look further into the forum, research it, as many have done so, so they are not alone, but it's done in a private manner that shows respect to all parties.
Do not make others part of your ending, that they may not wish to be part of. That is when it becomes selfish

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, charlottewilts, Meditation guide and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
LetzteAusfahrt streamed his ctb, from start to end he was live for more than 2 hours and his twitch account got banned the following day. He didn't had anything about it in his title. I wouldn't recommend anyone doing that because i still think it can end really bad if the wrong persons pass by.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and GoodPersonEffed