• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tsuina

tsuina

Aug 15, 2020
i thought i'd CTB later on in life but i think it'll probably be sooner than expected. so i'm looking into ordering N, but i need to do a lot of research on a safer place to purchase it and not get scammed (heard bad things about some of the most popular sellers starting to happen, don't want to risk it), it's going to be a long process if this is my ultimate decision just to get my death over with. obviously N scams are HUGE so i'll do lots of research before purchasing anything at all. i'm very scared of SN and cyanide is impossible to get. other drugs are totally useless for actual and highly successful CTB. so i have 3 questions regarding N

1. what is the risk of customs agents finding N? whether through a package search, dog sniffing, or those weird x-ray machines they have. i live in the US for the record. i assume more reputable sellers would use better, more secure packaging to avoid it being found. if it's found in a minor-medium quantity, what is the risk in that, as far as legal stuff goes?

2. how long does the stuff usually take to ship? i'm guessing most legitimate sellers are shipping from countries quite far from the US. do they use expedited shipping or slower shipping? either is fine. do they provide tracking (i'd assume so, almost all sellers of anything provide tracking these days) and i'd guess they'd take a while to go thru customs. with the virus right now it's not a good to order it so i'm planning on after (if) the virus ever slows down, at the earliest, to order

3. what is normal N pricing for people in the US ordering around 25g ? at least a few hundred dollars i know but i don't wanna get ripped off by someone charging waaay too much- and i'd guess any sellers listing it for really cheap are scammers. i have the money and will continue getting money in my savings to save up for it. my "death savings" as i like to call it

thank you anyone who knows more about this stuff than i do, i really appreciate any help.!

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Seldom
usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
I've heard you can pick up a bottle from any vet in Mexico if you feel like going on a vacation (would be hard with the pandemic though). To take it back home with you could be very risky. Following thread for info. Sorry I cant be more helpful

Reactions: Seldom
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I've heard you can pick up a bottle from any vet in Mexico if you feel like going on a vacation (would be hard with the pandemic though).

Unfortunately, you heard wrong. I live in Mexico, it's not easy, especially for a non-local. There have been threads talking about getting it in Mexico, one was by a guy who took risks and bought some in Juarez. On that same thread, I gave advice for how to travel in Mexico and look for it in non-tourist areas, but I decided to not make that effort for myself. It's too risky for me as a single female who doesn't know martial arts, and I don't want to risk getting deported, not that I've heard of it happening to anyone, but I'm not willing to take that risk.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, sadghost and Jojo81
tsuina

tsuina

Aug 15, 2020
I've heard you can pick up a bottle from any vet in Mexico if you feel like going on a vacation (would be hard with the pandemic though). To take it back home with you could be very risky. Following thread for info. Sorry I cant be more helpful
it would be really hard i think.- and a huge risk unless i had a full, fake certification that i'm a vet that's very believable- i think the TSA agents would find it easily at the airport. plus, drug smuggling isn't super easy when traveling from countries that are known for it. thanks for the help though of course!
Unfortunately, you heard wrong. I live in Mexico, it's not easy, especially for a non-local. There have been threads talking about getting it in Mexico, one was by a guy who took risks and bought some in Juarez. On that same thread, I gave advice for how to travel in Mexico and look for it in non-tourist areas, but I decided to not make that effort for myself. It's too risky for me as a single female who doesn't know martial arts, and I don't want to risk getting deported, not that I've heard of it happening to anyone, but I'm not willing to take that risk.
it's definitely really risky and i'm also a very boney and frail woman and i'd get my ass kicked if something happened. plus, it's just such a risk to try to import it back home. the best thing possible there as a foreigner or US citizen would get it somehow safely from somewhere that wouldn't do much questioning, then find a secluded space to take it in. but i think a lot of people would not want to pass so peacefully (as i've heard) in a totally foreign country with nothing of comfort there.
so my best choice is to have it imported- but i'm quite concerned about it being found in packaging somehow by customs..

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
so my best choice is to have it imported- but i'm quite concerned about it being found in packaging somehow by customs..
That's the risk unfortunately. I doubt it's easy to go there and buy it over the counter, so shipping it is probably the only way.

Sounds like the main seller has some success at getting it through customs, so it must be packaged well / hidden in package well.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@tsuina, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. Have you read the PPH chapter on N, and/or the many threads about it? Because there is no "most vendors"; there is one who is considered reliable.

Please check out the resource compilation:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/