• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
I still have to receive N, and I hope to obtain it asap as I'm struggling, but now I'm torn in this doubt.

I ordered 4 bottles from A, along with antiemetics. I will start antiemetics regimen as suggested and with last pill 40 min. before N.

I ordered 4 bottles because I want absolute no chance of failure, I weigh more than 80kg mostly muscular (I used to exercise a lot) and A himself reccomended me 3 bottles. I went ahead and ordered 4.

But reading recent postings in the forum I'm now very worried about the possibility of vomiting, despite antiemetics so meaning failed attempt, being discovered, N lost, if not even bad consequences to my body without ctb... It would be total disaster...

So I'm now debating 3 or 4 bottles. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
What?? That's only like 180 LBs right. I was under the impression 2 was definite for everyone. I'm like 250 LBs and was only going to order 2.

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
What?? That's only like 180 LBs right. I was under the impression 2 was definite for everyone. I'm like 250 LBs and was only going to order 2.

Well I don't know. Dr. A reccomended me 3 bottles, maybe it's me being ocd about not using enough. Now I have this great doubt.

For sure I'm going with 3. Don't know about the 4th maybe it's too much but only as I said for vomiting risk. I also need fast acting, that is why I want a bigger dosage. Really I don't know what to do.

In your case, I'd go with 3 for sure. Try asking A yourself.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Well I don't know. Dr. A reccomended me 3 bottles, maybe it's me being ocd about not using enough. Now I have this great doubt.

For sure I'm going with 3. Don't know about the 4th maybe it's too much but only as I said for vomiting risk. I also need fast acting, that is why I want a bigger dosage. Really I don't know what to do.

Please remember A is a veterinarian Dr. So he specializes in animals not people I'm assuming. I do not believe he is a expert on this. I could be wrong.

Reactions: Lara Francis
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Please remember A is a veterinarian Dr. So he specializes in animals not people I'm assuming. I do not believe he is a expert on this. I could be wrong.

This is also true. Then if I'm not wrong the N he sells should be for injection so the eccipients could also be those that induce vomit, or no? (like propylene glycol or something maybe not well tolerated by our stomach)

maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018

I don't know but I am pretty sure A is in the business of selling N to make money.

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
You're right people, so I have to take the decision by myself. I have immense fear of 2 bottles not being enough or too slow acting. On other hand now this thought insinuated in my mind that I could vomiting with 4 bottles with disastrous consequences.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
You're right people, so I have to take the decision by myself. I have immense fear of 2 bottles not being enough or too slow acting. On other hand now this thought insinuated in my mind that I could vomiting with 4 bottles with disastrous consequences.

No one survived 2 bottles. A has several reasons to recommend more.

1. Assuring you about the decision being yours.
2. He makes more money this way
3. If you drink too much and vomit you may become a repeat customer.

We don't know his thought process. Whatever it is at least 2 and 3 stands. Probably 1 as well. It doesn't matter though.

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
No one survived 2 bottles. A has several reasons to recommend more.

1. Assuring you about the decision being yours.
2. He makes more money this way
3. If you drink too much and vomit you may become a repeat customer.

Do you think of real vomit possibility with drinking too much?

Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018
Hi, here's what I found the Peaceful Pill Handbook has to say about Nembutal dosage:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/question-on-n.1530/#post-18512

It is very much likely that anything over two bottles will only decrease your chances of success by unnecessarily increasing chances of vomiting. There should really be absolutely no reason to believe any person would survive two bottles (2x 100 ml @ 60 mg/ml), let alone one.

Sorry to hear you already ordered four bottles, but I really believe it is in your best interest to only drink two bottles at most and find something else to do with the other two. Can always keep them as a backup if you are unfortunate enough to vomit or be interrupted the first time. Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: mrscat and Luke
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, here's what I found the Peaceful Pill Handbook has to say about Nembutal dosage:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/question-on-n.1530/#post-18512

It is very much likely that anything over two bottles will only decrease your chances of success by unnecessarily increasing chances of vomiting. There should really be absolutely no reason to believe any person would survive two bottles (2x 100 ml @ 60 mg/ml), let alone one.

Sorry to hear you already ordered four bottles, but I really believe it is in your best interest to only drink two bottles at most and find something else to do with the other two. Can always keep them as a backup if you are unfortunate enough to vomit or be interrupted the first time. Hope this helps. :)

Thank you very much. The backup idea is very very interesting, but doesn't conceals woth plan to "mask" my death as heart failure / something, if this is even thinkable... you know for my parents.

If first attempt is succesful and N bottles are found (even after time) obviously that would be bad... still have to think

Reactions: Alysia
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Thank you very much. The backup idea is very very interesting, but doesn't conceals woth plan to "mask" my death as heart failure / something, if this is even thinkable... you know for my parents.

If first attempt is succesful and N bottles are found (even after time) obviously that would be bad... still have to think

Destroy the bottles that's all you can do. Don't assume anyone would care to really dig into a possible suicide to find out which substance it was. That costs money. Remember that no one really cares. People will only do what's necessary for their closure. Which is not much and most likely doesn't involve a complete investigation.

Would you really care about a dead body? Come on. Unless you're rich or beautiful you are safe.

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Destroy the bottles that's all you can do. Don't assume anyone would care to really dig into a possible suicide to find out which substance it was. That costs money. Remember that no one really cares. People will only do what's necessary for their closure. Which is not much and most likely doesn't involve a complete investigation.

Would you really care about a dead body? Come on. Unless you're rich or beautiful you are safe.

Yeah, this is the same I think. Furthermore a couple years ago I was investigated for some from of heart disease that brought to nothing but still. They would make 2+2 and say sorry...

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Yeah, this is the same I think. Furthermore a couple years ago I was investigated for some from of heart disease that brought to nothing but still. They would make 2+2 and say sorry...

Mysterious disease is the best :)