• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

broken beyond repair
Sep 7, 2019
I'm planning on overdosing on tramadol in my bathtub so I pass out and drown without fear kicking in.

No one will find me because I'll be home alone for the rest of the week.

I'm scared of somehow messing up, surviving and ending up with permanent damages. What are the chances? Is this a reliable method?

G0dOfSadness

G0dOfSadness

Dec 27, 2020
I'm planning on overdosing on tramadol in my bathtub so I pass out and drown without fear kicking in.

No one will find me because I'll be home alone for the rest of the week.

I'm scared of somehow messing up, surviving and ending up with permanent damages. What are the chances? Is this a reliable method?
I wouldn't do overdosing. Statistics on dying from that aren't too gogod.

Reactions: Celerity and TessB
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Every method has a chance of failing and leaving the person with permanent brain damage or health issues; whether it's hanging, overdosing, CO, poisoning, gunshot, falling, whatever; all pose the same threat, and that's just the risk we take to leave this place. If you do overdose, pass out and then drown, I don't think you would survive since the water would fill your lungs and you'd be starved of oxygen. I guess you have to look at factors like is the bath deep enough? Would your body be able to slide under the water after losing consciousness and cover your full face? I think you should also search online and find some research or statistics on the reliability or mortality of the method as it may give you reassurance, or it may make you consider another method

but then again, I think all this research we put in is sometimes unnecessary.. we all think 'the more we know, the better' but if I would've done something without researching it, maybe I would've been a bit more naive and just did it without thinking about the process of dying - meh

Reactions: Celerity, naiad and lobster salad
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Every method has a chance of failing and leaving the person with permanent brain damage or health issues; whether it's hanging, overdosing, CO, poisoning, gunshot, falling, whatever; all pose the same threat, and that's just the risk we take to leave this place. If you do overdose, pass out and then drown, I don't think you would survive since the water would fill your lungs and you'd be starved of oxygen. I guess you have to look at factors like is the bath deep enough? Would your body be able to slide under the water after losing consciousness and cover your full face? I think you should also search online and find some research or statistics on the reliability or mortality of the method as it may give you reassurance, or it may make you consider another method

but then again, I think all this research we put in is sometimes unnecessary.. we all think 'the more we know, the better' but if I would've done something without researching it, maybe I would've been a bit more naive and just did it without thinking about the process of dying - meh
Method and skill is secondary, the intent and attitude takes priority.

Reactions: plough22 and hfdepression30
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
No. If you are badly brain damaged I doubt you are very aware anyway.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Once you're drowning, you could unconsciously move and end up waking up in this reality again.

Brain damage could be possible but I'm not sure.

My psych told me I was very lucky not to end up with permanent brain damage when I tried to ctb last year.

Now, I'm really scared of this and I won't ctb unless I get SN or N.

broken beyond repair
Sep 7, 2019
I don't think I'll end up following through. I'm too scared honestly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, lofticries and hfdepression30