• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nullnewspaper

They/Them
Oct 16, 2022
Hello all. this is my first post here. I have been lurking for several months now.

I, 20 y/o NB, finally ordered SN from IC. I am excited but also rather nervous, for two reasons mainly.

The first being that, about 9 months ago, I had a wellness check performed on me by my school and local authorities, which resulted in a hospitalization. While I live off campus now, I am still very concerned about authorities seizing package and being sent back to mental hospital. What is the likelihood of this happening? I live in upstate New York.

Additionally, I am worried about my friend/ex discovering the package before I can pick it up. They definitely have used this forum before (they accidentally introduced me to the site) and they definitely have ordered SN before.

The reason it is being shipped to their house is because their address is on my ID.

How discreet is IC packaging? Is it labeled as curing salt? Does packaging ever vary or is it very distinctive even if it is discreet? Has someone ordered on different occasions and did it look the same each time?

Thank you.

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Aren't you allowed to order it to any address you want? Why would it have to be to the address from the ID? Like if it was something like a box of chocolates or whatever, you could just buy it and have it shipped to a friend of whoever you want as a gift. Why would the address in your ID matter? But if it's already being shipped, likely trying to change the address of delivery could make them more suspicious or just mess up and lose it :/

• Hugs
Reactions: nullnewspaper
N

nullnewspaper

They/Them
Oct 16, 2022
Aren't you allowed to order it to any address you want? Why would it have to be to the address from the ID? Like if it was something like a box of chocolates or whatever, you could just buy it and have it shipped to a friend of whoever you want as a gift. Why would the address in your ID matter? But if it's already being shipped, likely trying to change the address of delivery could make them more suspicious or just mess up and lose it :/
My understanding of their site is:
1. The person/address you are mailing it to has to be the one in the ID (otherwise what good would the ID do you if you could send in anyone's ID as your own)
2. You have to be 21 (i am good at photoshop)

EDIT: also, thanks so much for your response :) <3

Reactions: Disaster
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
The packaging is non descript. It's just a white, flat cardboard packaging which looks professional, at least for 50g. It does say salt or curing salt on the customs label if it is being shipped overseas. So yes, in theory somebody could catch onto that if they read it.

You did not have to get it shipped to the address on the ID. People are really overcomplicating this ID stuff. It's just to add some legitimacy and to check it is being sold to >21. Sometimes they don't even ask which tells you it's mostly there for appearences, it certainly has nothing to do with shipping.

Reactions: nullnewspaper
N

nullnewspaper

They/Them
Oct 16, 2022
The packaging is non descript. It's just a white, flat cardboard packaging which looks professional, at least for 50g. It does say salt or curing salt on the customs label if it is being shipped overseas. So yes, in theory somebody could catch onto that if they read it.
Ah! good to know. Unfortunately for me, I think I am considered overseas. I'm in US and I think I read somewhere on IC that they are not in the US.

Thanks a bunch for your response <3

EDIT: damn I just saw the second part of your reply. lol im oblivious. That sucks, I wish I had done more research. Fingers crossed my friend doesn't check the mail and that I can get it right after it arrives.

Last edited: