S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
My parents don't leave me alone. Is it a high risk to fail with SN if I'm not going to use benzos? The problem is my room next door to their. I can't leave my flat right now, almost disabled..

Reactions: kinderbueno and davidtorez
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Its low risk but you need a few hours alone. If your parents open the door in the middle of niight. Then prolly risky but you can schedule it around that

Reactions: davidtorez and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You may also make noises if you vomit. It's too risky to attempt.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, LifeQuitter, GuessWhosBack and 3 others
Upvote 0
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
You seem like a very young individual, there's lots of hope for you to improve and to live a normal life.
Your parents will probably find you. Afterwards, you will be locked up in a mental asylum for a long period of time.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack
Upvote 0
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Like other users have said, if you vomit they'll find out and they could take away your SN. Also youll need a weighing scale to weigh out the SN so it might look suspicious if you have a weighing scale in your room

Upvote 0
V

voodoo689

Jul 24, 2024
You seem to be very young, don't think about taking your own life now, suicide is a last resort case, it's for those who are old and without any possibility of change

• Hmph!
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
Upvote 0
S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
You seem to be very young, don't think about taking your own life now, suicide is a last resort case, it's for those who are old and without any possibility of change
I'm not really young. 28.
Thank you for support, but my situation is that tough, I can't bear any minute anymore. Mental illness since childhood, nothing helps. Then physical trauma, my appearance is seriously disturted. Forever. I can't leave my house. I need plenty of operations, but my health is so bad that doctors can't give me narcosis. It's just a long story short.

Reactions: Shinobu and nihilistic_dragon
Upvote 0