J

johntee23

Jan 31, 2021
I need to go today, now, immediately. My wife is upstairs. My preferred method is hypoxia but I've no chance of smuggling in the goods. She's really pissed off with me begging to be allowed to kill myself humanely. I have a short rope with a slip knot. I just need to know somewhere to hang myself.
Is a disposable barbecue in the car really an option? Wouldn't it set fire to the seats? It's a moot point anyway as they won't sell them in February.

• Hugs
Reactions: LM10 and Lostandlooking
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Relax, you don't want to rush this you'll just fuck it up.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and Life_and_Death
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Don't do anything impulsively. Take your time, it isn't a race. You're obviously upset right now and you don't want to end up a vegetable.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium and Lostandlooking
J

johntee23

Jan 31, 2021
Don't do anything impulsively. Take your time, it isn't a race. You're obviously upset right now and you don't want to end up a vegetable.
I have a potential solution but it's at least 3 weeks away If it goes to the half plan that I have.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Natty
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I have a potential solution but it's at least 3 weeks away If it goes to the half plan that I have.

It's never something that should be done impulsively, it sucks, but I think we can all agree on that front.

I imagine from the language in your post that maybe your wife is a factor in this? Care to elaborate?

J

johntee23

Jan 31, 2021
It's never something that should be done impulsively, it sucks, but I think we can all agree on that front.

I imagine from the language in your post that maybe your wife is a factor in this? Care to elaborate?
No. She is blameless. I lost my health and I'm dying a slow, freakish death. I get nothing from life. People insist you hang around and suffer so they don't have to be put out though. I would love to have a shotgun. The instant impulsive pulling of a trigger would suit me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Keto
NoWayOut22

NoWayOut22

Nov 13, 2020
yeah, people are selfish .. ''hayy stay around for me, i know youre suffering but i dont care about that i need you with me and thats all that matters'' like nooo, fuck off. ill die and move on and you can live and move on without me.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms