• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
It's been a method in the back of my head for a long time. I've never spent the time to draw the blueprints or inventory the materials needed..but I always know I could. Easily.

Basically making a homemade guillotine. Obviously this wouldn't be for everyone, and some people would prefer to not leave a gruesome scene after they leave...but this is for the people who don't really give a shit about that. I know that's rude, but I'm sorry, if you sign up to be a corner, you should be ready to see some headless bodies anyway. I'm just getting cremated anyway, and I'm not going to be doing this ANYWHERE it would be possible for family or friendship to find me.

That being said, you can go to any store that sells lumber, grab some 16 gauge sheet metal, along with some pulleys and rope, and you can make a guillotine quite easily. I have 2-3 years framing experience building houses and condos, so rigging up a counter weight system to a sharp metal object with a pulley system seems pretty simple to me, and almost effectively painless and promised. Unless you think we are alive for a few seconds after we lose our heads, but I'm sure that wouldn't be to bad...what's really gunna hurt? The body you don't have anymore? lol

I'm thinking of drawing up a blueprint and assembly instructions of how to make a simple home guillotine. Just ball parking, I don't see it costing more then $80-$100 in material. Maybe less. It's just a thought. Hell, you could steal the materials you need to make a guillotine...I just want to point out that making a contraption to cut your head off isn't really THAT complicated when you get down to it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: not4us, Notf1xable, Chucchy and 7 others
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Oh gosh, what about the massive room for errors though? If the blade isn't sharp AND heavy enough to slice through in one go... well, you know. Or if something goes wrong with the system and it doesn't come down in one fell swoop. Maybe I'm just exceptionally cowardly but the amount of ways it could go wrong would be enough to put me off of even trying it, forget the cost and effort! I commend you for the ingenuity though.

Reactions: Notf1xable, riverstyx, crimea_river and 4 others
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

Jun 13, 2019
Oh gosh, what about the massive room for errors though? If the blade isn't sharp AND heavy enough to slice through in one go... well, you know. Or if something goes wrong with the system and it doesn't come down in one fell swoop. Maybe I'm just exceptionally cowardly but the amount of ways it could go wrong would be enough to put me off of even trying it, forget the cost and effort! I commend you for the ingenuity though.

I could draw up something where there is almost no room for error. You use a heavy enough weight that brings, even a dull thin sheet of metal onto the back of your neck..it's game over. If you sharpen that metal...oh man. Honestly there isn't a whole lot of room for error for what I'm picturing in my head. It's also a rig you could dry fire to test out first, and see if it's equipped to lop your head off before you commit. It's not like the commitment to pulling a trigger. You can test it out, work out the kinks, until you know for sure it will work, then present your neck for the final run

Last edited:
Reactions: not4us, Notf1xable, Oblivion Lover and 2 others
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I've contemplated this idea awhile back and if you would have posted this a year ago I would have asked to join you in building ourselves a guillotine each.
Meanwhile I've sort of pussied out the idea of suicide and I ruminated over everything that can go wrong (imagine the blade getting stuck after it cuts 1 millimeter of your head, leaving you stuck in agony, starving in some forest, bleeding and paralyzed).
My advice is, if you do it, try some double blade mechanism, to be sure. Or maybe ingest some SN before.
I remember finding some book online about how to build a guillotine, although it costed money. It might be worth the investment though, this is not something you would want to screw up.
I'm almost melancholic about the days when I thought of building a guillotine.. I though all I needed was a decision, I had no idea how strong my SI would be.
Anyway, I wish you luck, no matter what you decide. I hope we all find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

Jun 13, 2019
I've contemplated this idea awhile back and if you would have posted this a year ago I would have asked to join you in building ourselves a guillotine each.
Meanwhile I've sort of pussied out the idea of suicide and I ruminated over everything that can go wrong (imagine the blade getting stuck after it cuts 1 millimeter of your head, leaving you stuck in agony, starving in some forest, bleeding and paralyzed).
My advice is, if you do it, try some double blade mechanism, to be sure. Or maybe ingest some SN before.
I remember finding some book online about how to build a guillotine, although it costed money. It might be worth the investment though, this is not something you would want to screw up.
I'm almost melancholic about the days when I thought of building a guillotine.. I though all I needed was a decision, I had no idea how strong my SI would be.
Anyway, I wish you luck, no matter what you decide. I hope we all find peace.

Thanks! I'm fully confident this will require no combination of any other methods however. We are more fragile then we expect. Like, there isn't really a whole lot of debate to be had regarding the effectiveness of what I am planning. Obviously I have no blueprints so I can't show you, but I would be willing to assume 100% of guillotine executions where successful. The rig I'm thinking of is no taller then ten feet. With a heavy counter weight, pulleys, and ropes, the rig I'm thinking of could probably chop a bears head off too. This isn't a device I would build with even a hint of failure in its bones. Consider the mechanical and functionality we as humans have come to understand. With simple self research, you can build AMAZING things. If the goal of a structure you are building is to take off a head, there isn't that many variables to consider. And like I said, you can learn through trial and error as you build it, until you KNOW you ain't leaving with a head if you strap up in it. Yes it would cost money, but think of it like just making a heavy sharp thing that falls on your neck. You could tie a rope to a big rock on a small cliff side, and pull the rope to drop the rock on your head. Add a couple pulleys, a framing system, and a sharp blade...and I'm going to need some serious convincing to tell me I can survive putting my neck in the way of it.

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot and suffering
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I have thought about this often, always decide against it because i'm not that handy and would almost certainly wind up wasting my time and energy...I have difficulty putting together furniture so yea...

Honestly I do not see to many issues with it because as you mentioned you can test run it. I do think it will probably require more force than people would expect but surely doable.

I'm not sure what would be good to test run it with though.

Reactions: Im2high4this and suffering
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Well, do make a thread showing progress if you decide to build it.

Reactions: memento_mori, Chucchy, Oblivion Lover and 4 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I like it when people take themselves out with style.
I have thought about this often, always decide against it because i'm not that handy and would almost certainly wind up wasting my time and energy...I have difficulty putting together furniture so yea...

Honestly I do not see to many issues with it because as you mentioned you can test run it. I do think it will probably require more force than people would expect but surely doable.

I think they used logs about the circumference of a head but I'm not an authority.

Reactions: Im2high4this
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018

It could be tested with a dead animal I guess. Like buy the neck/head of a dead cow from a butcher. The problem with the test (maybe I'm too paranoid) is that the test itself can cause further problems, even if it is successful. They blade might lose its sharpness or some piece of meat can get stuck in the machine. I might be too paranoid though.

Reactions: Im2high4this
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
This guy is thorough. I think he can be trusted to make sure his blade is sharp and heavy.

2high, Make sure it can chop through a log the circumference of your head with no resistance. Maybe watch some History channel/pbs documentaries on medieval weaponry to make sure you think of everything.
Purely for entertainment purposes, of course.

Reactions: Pony and Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

Jun 13, 2019

It will require some force, but combined with a sharpend and angled blade, it's not going to be too hard. You don't need to have anything set up to test it. Have a log where your head lays and see how much force the blade lands on it with. Adjust your weight and distances from there. But yes I get it's not for everyone. It would be so much easier to understand if I just made blueprints which I should just do
Well, do make a thread showing progress if you decide to build it.

Yes I will give a how to when it comes time
It could be tested with a dead animal I guess. Like buy the neck/head of a dead cow from a butcher. The problem with the test (maybe I'm too paranoid) is that the test itself can cause further problems, even if it is successful. They blade might lose its sharpness or some piece of meat can get stuck in the machine. I might be too paranoid though.

Even consider old school rigs. Those things sliced though a neck like butter. With today's material and instruction availability, it's a rather easy contraption to set up, even allowing some easy customization given the location you choose to build and execute at!
This guy is thorough. I think he can be trusted to make sure his blade is sharp and heavy.

2high, Make sure it can chop through a log the circumference of your head with no resistance. Maybe watch some History channel/pbs documentaries on medieval weaponry to make sure you think of everything.
Purely for entertainment purposes, of course.

Your blade, will keel

Lol naw but I take great interest in all
Medieval weapons and culture, it's always been like the one thing that's made sense. Just take the head off. Can't be that hard to make something move a piece of sharp metal fast enough to take your head off, and it's not! Even just talking more about it makes me start wanting to build one asap

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yes I would consider a homemade guillotine as one of the ways to go out. I don't care about the gore everyone else would get to see - my family could stuff my head and keep it as a trophy. :pfff:

Reactions: Chucchy
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I think this could work if you're a skilled carpenter and make sure the device works by doing multiple trial runs. Maybe with some kind of neck analogue to see what happens.

I would be too scared to use this method though, and where am I going to build this device away from prying eyes?

Like the exit bag method a guillotine takes some knowledge and technical skill to pull off correctly. In my mind it's much easier to just swallow some N and go to sleep. Theres no better way to die in my opinion.

Reactions: jake3d
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
It's been a method in the back of my head for a long time. I've never spent the time to draw the blueprints or inventory the materials needed..but I always know I could. Easily.

Basically making a homemade guillotine. Obviously this wouldn't be for everyone, and some people would prefer to not leave a gruesome scene after they leave...but this is for the people who don't really give a shit about that. I know that's rude, but I'm sorry, if you sign up to be a corner, you should be ready to see some headless bodies anyway. I'm just getting cremated anyway, and I'm not going to be doing this ANYWHERE it would be possible for family or friendship to find me.

That being said, you can go to any store that sells lumber, grab some 16 gauge sheet metal, along with some pulleys and rope, and you can make a guillotine quite easily. I have 2-3 years framing experience building houses and condos, so rigging up a counter weight system to a sharp metal object with a pulley system seems pretty simple to me, and almost effectively painless and promised. Unless you think we are alive for a few seconds after we lose our heads, but I'm sure that wouldn't be to bad...what's really gunna hurt? The body you don't have anymore? lol

I'm thinking of drawing up a blueprint and assembly instructions of how to make a simple home guillotine. Just ball parking, I don't see it costing more then $80-$100 in material. Maybe less. It's just a thought. Hell, you could steal the materials you need to make a guillotine...I just want to point out that making a contraption to cut your head off isn't really THAT complicated when you get down to it.
What sharp metal object? If you can, make a traditional guillotine, dont improvise. The blade is huge and heavy.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I have thought of this in the past.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guaranteed-quick-death.23553/

The mention of testing on logs made me think of using a log splitter like in this video. This one could be modified by welding a metal piece to the stop to make sure the blade goes all the way thru.

Reactions: not4us
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
Doesn't look like it would do a clean cut in a soft material like a guillotine would (blade is neither sharp nor fast moving).

Not that you wouldn't die or lose your head, but...

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
An electric jigsaw was positioned next to the wood and plugged into a timer switch that was set to start the saw, cut the wood and release the wire holding the blade.

The son's planning was so meticulous that he had included a mechanism to switch off the power supply so he was not found for some time.

A wooden box was built around the socket where an extension cable to the jig-saw was plugged in.

Lined up with the switch was a piece of wooden dowling and a gothic style wooden hammer which was raised using thread and attached to the guillotine.

Once released, the blade cut the thread causing the hammer to swing, strike the peg and knock off the power.

What am overly complicated mechanism. I wonder how he wasn't concerned about the noise waking him up, startling him and making him change position thus botching the whole thing.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Nice. I have thought of using a log splitter. It'll crush your head pretty quickly but maybe not quick enough. Modified robe a guillotine should work though
Peace/hugs

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Not gonna lie, suicide by self-made guillotine sounds extremely badass. Unnecessary, but hella cool.

Reactions: sammii
Polka

Polka

Student
Oct 6, 2019
Make a list of pro vs cons of your life and try to live for as long as you can. Try all the usual therapies and methods they tell you about.

Pivot a chainsaw by its handle. Drill a hole near the tip of the bar and use some spacers to hang weights of each side of it.

Use a timer switch to start it and a solenoid to release the chainsaw from approx 60 degree angle.

Take large quantity of bennies/z's and start the timer.

Optionally inject lidocaine around neck

Lots less to go wrong this way vs the big tall blade chopper.

Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
Make a list of pro vs cons of your life and try to live for as long as you can. Try all the usual therapies and methods they tell you about.

Pivot a chainsaw by its handle. Drill a hole near the tip of the bar and use some spacers to hang weights of each side of it.

Use a timer switch to start it and a solenoid to release the chainsaw from approx 60 degree angle.

Take large quantity of bennies/z's and start the timer.

Optionally inject lidocaine around neck

Lots less to go wrong this way vs the big tall blade chopper.
There is definitely more that could go wrong with an experimental chainsaw method than a method that was used for thousands of executions

• Love
Reactions: sleepy dog
Polka

Polka

Student
Oct 6, 2019
How so? Fewer elements = fewer modes of failure

Lot less engineering and precision needed for for pivot chainsaw.

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
How so? Fewer elements = fewer modes of failure

Lot less engineering and precision needed for for pivot chainsaw.

Chainsaws aren't great at going through bone.

sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
Nooooo guys please don't use a chainsaw to ctb, have u never seen the texas chainsaw massacre?! :pfff: chainsaws are terrifying omg

I do agree that the diy guillotine thing sounds pretty badass tho