• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Q

Qdv

Student
Sep 17, 2019
Curious if one would have a more successful outcome than the other

Caycee

Caycee

Aug 28, 2018
I am looking at this method as it seems to be the most expedient since I have not conducted all of the research into the many methods talked about and can't really grok everything that might be available (or might fail). Can a small gun be used in the mouth? Is it allowed to ask for a type of gun or actual guidance? I guess it's pretty simple, right?

Reactions: Qdv
M

MercuryAce

Sep 17, 2019
I am looking at this method as it seems to be the most expedient since I have not conducted all of the research into the many methods talked about and can't really grok everything that might be available (or might fail). Can a small gun be used in the mouth? Is it allowed to ask for a type of gun or actual guidance? I guess it's pretty simple, right?

Small caliber guns (like a 9mm Glock for instance) work if you manage to aim correctly at the brain stem in the mouth and slightly up, account for recoil and use appropriate ammunition (hollow point in that case). You should have fired the gun several times or optimally practiced at a shooting range though, doing without prior experience is a huge gamble as the recoil can make you miss entirely.

Shotguns are the recommended way and might be easier to obtain. The firearms megathread is quite helpful here. Good luck!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/

Reactions: Caycee
Caycee

Caycee

Aug 28, 2018
Small caliber guns (like a 9mm Glock for instance) work if you manage to aim correctly at the brain stem in the mouth and slightly up, account for recoil and use appropriate ammunition (hollow point in that case). You should have fired the gun several times or optimally practiced at a shooting range though, doing without prior experience is a huge gamble as the recoil can make you miss entirely.

Shotguns are the recommended way and might be easier to obtain. The firearms megathread is quite helpful here. Good luck!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/
Thank you, MercuryAce....

Reactions: MercuryAce
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would go for a shotgun as they are generally cheaper, more effective (due to pellets spreading out more), and also easier to come by than handguns. I would use 00 buckshot/slugs to ensure the highest chance of success.

Reactions: Qdv and throwaway_2620
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
definitely shotgun.
I would go for a shotgun as they are generally cheaper, more effective (due to pellets spreading out more), and also easier to come by than handguns. I would use 00 buckshot/slugs to ensure the highest chance of success.

The spread from buckshot doesn't really matter. The pressure from the blast alone will take care of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: siray