• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
The most random and blatantly obvious method available to me just came to my mind today. Why don't I try sticking a butterknife into an electrical socket? My house has plenty of sockets everywhere. Why not just stick a butterknife in one and see if the current will be enough to kill me? I do vaguely remember something in my science class explaining that your body and the electrical source has to have the same output so prevent a shock current or something like that.

Reactions: Broken Chimera and Daktalsnakal
Daktalsnakal

Daktalsnakal

I had seven faces thought I knew which one to wear
Jan 18, 2020
Have you done any research? This sounds interesting.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
They regulate the voltage in homes these days so that it cant put out enough to kill you.

Reactions: Time, xBrialesana, TAW122 and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Isn't there no guarantee that would kill you outright? Also it would be painful I assume. Very painful in fact. I don't know though I haven't done any research I'm just basing this off of what I've heard over time when it comes to electricity coursing through your body. I've thought about standing out in the middle of a storm with an iron rod myself and hoping the world takes care of me but realized that is not only impractical and not certain but also would hurt like hell if I don't die and possibly even if I do.

Reactions: _Minsk, Time, xBrialesana and 1 other person
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
The most random and blatantly obvious method available to me just came to my mind today. Why don't I try sticking a butterknife into an electrical socket? My house has plenty of sockets everywhere. Why not just stick a butterknife in one and see if the current will be enough to kill me? I do vaguely remember something in my science class explaining that your body and the electrical source has to have the same output so prevent a shock current or something like that.

Dying by electrocution is quick but painful.

Reactions: _Minsk
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
Nooooo.... Not that I'm a scientist or anything, but I research that one a couple years ago, most people survive it with weird damage to their body, and I do remember also reading medical articles mixed in that indicated it was very physically painful for them.

Apparently other People had a similar idea, tried taking a bath and throwing in electrical devices, etc. and it was never as easy as they hoped it would be.

Plus there's no research on the low or high voltage level that someone would be receiving, so personally, I would not go with such an unpredictable method that could result in even worse damage?
Good luck whatever you choose.
imo

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I think you're joking, but getting electrocuted isn't fun. But if you're serious, I would just jump in a bathtub with a toaster.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I've been hit with I believe 1000-2000 volts before from the electric fence around a cow pasture by mistake. Why it was set that high I have no idea. I vaguely remember it and I still have numb spots on my hand. It was all of 5 seconds if that. Wouldn't repeat that.

• Wow
Reactions: purplemoon
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
I think you're joking, but getting electrocuted isn't fun. But if you're serious, I would just jump in a bathtub with a toaster.

Okaaaaayyy you wild ones, Lol... whatever floats your boat, or perhaps your toaster?!

:pfff:

Reactions: xBrialesana and Broken Chimera
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
I've thought about standing out in the middle of a storm with an iron rod myself and hoping the world takes care of me but realized that is not only impractical and not certain but also would hurt like hell if I don't die and possibly even if I do.

Definitely not advisable. Growing up, a little boy in my neighborhood was struck by lightning while riding his bike. His helmet melted and basically fused together with his head. He had to endure multiple surgeries, but lived.

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, Thereisnothing, TAW122 and 2 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Okaaaaayyy you wild ones, Lol... whatever floats your boat, or perhaps your toaster?!

:pfff:
I already got fried by a TV once. I won't mess with that. And Ik others who really got it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: purplemoon
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Definitely not advisable. Growing up, a little boy in my neighborhood was struck by lightning while riding his bike. His helmet melted and basically fused together with his head. He had to endure multiple surgeries, but lived.
Now that is what I call a fate worse than death. Someone please kill me if I end up in a situation like that.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, TAW122 and purplemoon
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Now that is what I call a fate worse than death. Someone please kill me if I end up in a situation like that.
For real. I'd want someone to kill me too if I was in that situation

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, TAW122 and MysticPerception
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
All others are right about death by electricity. It's not pretty at all and there is a high likelihood of survival with permanent injuries and worse quality of life. I would advise to look at other methods, particularly ones that are less likely to be painful and have a higher chance of success.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
I've got a relative that was an electrician. He got zapped by one of the main boxes to a house and survived extremely fucked up. 0/10 would not bang

Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I've got a relative that was an electrician. He got zapped by one of the main boxes to a house and survived extremely fucked up. 0/10 would not bang
Aw I can't comment on your profile but your posts make me laugh. Those dumb jokes and old memes still get me sometimes. Thank you for being you.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Aw I can't comment on your profile but your posts make me laugh. Those dumb jokes and old memes still get me sometimes. Thank you for being you.
I'm waiting for the godly mods to kick ban me for the dubs guy reference

but maybe home boy will actually feed the ATM before he punches out?

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm waiting for the godly mods to kick ban me for the dubs guy reference

but maybe home boy will actually feed the ATM before he punches out?
We can't even roll here how would you make a dubs joke? Then again I guess Bateman would belong on this forum just as much as anyone else so nevermind.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
I'm not even joking, one time I actually was dubs Bundy and got dubs 4 times in a single thread. Those were happier days

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm not even joking, one time I actually was dubs Bundy and got dubs 4 times in a single thread. Those were happier days
Next thing you'll tell me is that you're secretly KoG. That's pretty impressive though I gotta say.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Next thing you'll tell me is that you're secretly KoG. That's pretty impressive though I gotta say.
sadly no, just a random /b/rother. some guy in the chat room tried to shame me for it like i going to care. either way, i left around when they stopped trolling scilogs

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
sadly no, just a random /b/rother. some guy in the chat room tried to shame me for it like i going to care. either way, i left around when they stopped trolling scilogs
Ah I don't even know what you mean I've always been an /a/non myself. I do visit other boards but not as much. Though yeah who cares what they think they'll never understand even if you try to explain to them. Okay I think I should stop hijacking this thread now but it was fun talking to you.

TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
I remember a news story, a few months ago maybe, of a girl who died because she dropped her phone (which was being charged) into her bath. Apparently, she died instantly.

Last edited:
freaky3600

freaky3600

Death is a delightful hiding place for weary men.
Jan 11, 2020
I saw a video the other day where a guy went into a substation and just grounded out on a live wire and it looked instant, but painful.

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I know very little about how good a method it might be. Have seen it on tv and in the movies people being electrocuted and die but in real life it could be a whole lot different and then end up with even more probs. Would definitely have effect on heart and no doubt brain and if survived it all, life might be even worse than it is now. I'd do alot more research into this before you thought about it.

T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
Makes me think of Mr. Blue, Robert Shaw's character in The Taking of Pelham One Two Three.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
When I was a baby, I stuck a knife in a socket. It's impossible to know how I was holding it, but the shock threw me across the room and obviously I survived.

I am not electrician or anyting, but I believe the circuits would trip and cut the electricity before it would do much to you. I know that happens if you drop something electrical in the bathtub or something like that. Things were different years ago, but I'm pretty sure they put safety measures in place in modern homes.

Reactions: mesohappy
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
When I was a baby, I stuck a knife in a socket...the shock threw me across the room
So what you're saying is you were just a young gun with the quick fuse and you were uptight and wanted to let loose, dreaming of bigger things, wanting to leave life behind?

Did you feel lighting then the thunder?

Reactions: k75