• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let the assholes making thousands with the fancy million dollar 2 story house, 2 fancy cars, boat ect decide how much fucking money is "enough" for the people barely making their fucking bills

the governments useful though, we need them.

no, they need themselves.

just another f'en human 🙄

Reactions: sash, reclaimedbynature, Forever Sleep and 4 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
nothing exemplifies that everything's just make believe & we're all playing along like breaking the law multiple times w/o getting caught🙏the wealthy have made it so everything in life is in their favor, but it's all just an illusion. everything is. it's infuriating & disheartening.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowman, ijustwishtodie, sserafim and 4 others
G

Grumble

Lingering
Aug 25, 2018
who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let the assholes making thousands with the fancy million dollar 2 story house, 2 fancy cars, boat ect decide how much fucking money is "enough" for the people barely making their fucking bills
Getting into those positions of power and influence requires throat-cutting. You have to be willing to cut other people's throats to get into those kinds of positions.

If you're bred into that life, then you don't know any different and you're genetically wired to do the same.

People who have heart, sympathy, empathy... If they somehow manage to get into a position of power (an unlikely scenario to begin with), they don't survive there long because someone else comes along and cuts their throat.

The people making the decisions are only interested in helping just enough so that they can keep power and control over the general population and use (manipulate) the population into helping them stay in their positions of power.

Kill or be killed.
Eat or be eaten.

You can abuse an animal as much as you want just as long as you give it a bone every now and then.

We are all animals.

That's the world we live in.

Reactions: Katdogg, sserafim and zeevo
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i was going to save the money......i was suppose to get my own place....that money was going to be my independence.....that money was going to get me out of here...... it was going to shorten the distance between my bf and i.... financially and physically...

now what......

Reactions: sserafim
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
That's part of capitalism and trickle-down economics. It first goes to the people at the top before going down to the rest of us. Except, since they have the power they can decide how much they take and how much trickle downs to us.

Reactions: cupcakesandmilk and sserafim