• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Torch

Torch

My mind is filled with despair
Mar 18, 2023
Hello, any feedback on my regime would be very helpful. I bought a lot of this a few years back before I really knew what I was doing so not sure what I need to use and don't. I don't have SN yet so don't have a set date, will most likely be on a Wednesday before the end of June. (42, 215lbs)

Loosely based on Stans guide as well as the PPH's:

9:00 pm previous day, 10mg meto

7:00 am: 1x10mg meto, begin fasting

9:00 am: 1x10mg meto

12:00 pm: 1x10mg meto, stop drinking

4:30 pm: 600mg ibuprofen, 80mg Propranolol

5:00 pm 3x10mg meto, 2x8mg zofran, 80mg Propranolol

5:30 pm 30g SN in 50ml water, 80mg Propranolol

I can't fail, any feedback would be amazing. Here's everything I have btw:
Reglan, 10mg x 60 pills
Zofran, 8mg x 30 pills
Inderal 80mg x 60 pills
Bottle of ibuprofen
Soon to have 50g of tested good SN
I also have TUMS chewables but read somewhere Stan's guide is wrong and antacid is no longer recommended.

Will be using minimal amounts of water to take the drugs after I start liquid fasting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnadams742, depressedlover, nosoul and 1 other person
RhapsodyinBerserk

RhapsodyinBerserk

Death in Reverse
Apr 11, 2023
Sounds good just have no idea where to get Meto damn.

Reactions: nosoul
Torch

Torch

Mar 18, 2023
Sounds good just have no idea where to get Meto damn.
Thanks. I did one of those online doctor things, said I had terrible nausea, vomiting, couldn't keep food down, & had lost weight.

• Love
Reactions: Johnadams742 and nosoul
Torch

Torch

Mar 18, 2023
Bumping this with an improved timeline. My SN has shipped so will most likely be on a Wednesday before the end of May.

Day 1

01:00hrs: Take 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide and 1 x 80mg Inderal
09:00hrs: Take 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
17:00hrs: Take 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs: Begin fasting from food

Day 2

05:00hrs: Begin fasting from liquids
09:00hrs: Take 1 x 8mg Zofran and 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs: Take 3 x 200mg of Ibuprofen
16:15hrs: Take 3 x 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
16:45hrs: Take 1 x 8mg Zofran and 2 x 80mg Inderal
17:30hrs: Ingest 30g of SN dissolved in 50ml of water

Reglan, 10mg x 60 pills
Zofran, 8mg x 30 pills
Inderal 80mg x 60 pills
Bottle of ibuprofen
50g SN
I also have TUMS chewables but read somewhere Stan's guide is wrong and antacid is no longer recommended.

I will be using minimal amounts of water to take the drugs after I start liquid fasting.

Reactions: Johnadams742, HyenaRadio, hodbu and 1 other person
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Hello, any feedback on my regime would be very helpful. I bought a lot of this a few years back before I really knew what I was doing so not sure what I need to use and don't. I don't have SN yet so don't have a set date, will most likely be on a Wednesday before the end of June. (42, 215lbs)

Loosely based on Stans guide as well as the PPH's:

9:00 pm previous day, 10mg meto

7:00 am: 1x10mg meto, begin fasting

9:00 am: 1x10mg meto

12:00 pm: 1x10mg meto, stop drinking

4:30 pm: 600mg ibuprofen, 80mg Propranolol

5:00 pm 3x10mg meto, 2x8mg zofran, 80mg Propranolol

5:30 pm 30g SN in 50ml water, 80mg Propranolol

Reglan, 10mg x 60 pills
Zofran, 8mg x 30 pills
Inderal 80mg x 60 pills
Bottle of ibuprofen
Soon to have 50g of tested good SN

Will be using minimal amounts of water to take the drugs after I start liquid fasting.
Looks solid, but no benzos? I'm just still learning but had friends rip share theirs

Reactions: Johnadams742
Torch

Torch

Mar 18, 2023
Looks solid, but no benzos? I'm just still learning but had friends rip share theirs
Thanks, can't find a way to get my hands on any. :/

• Aww..
Reactions: Johnadams742 and nosoul
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
I will also follow stans regime.
I have the following though:
-Ibuprofen 600mg
-Diazepam i have 5mg ones,just 20 pills (not yet decided on how many i will use because i don't have any tolerance to benzos,having only used them once for cbt attempt)
-I will go with 25g X 2 of SN even if i'm 110lb
-Pantoprazole 40 mg delayed release 5 pills
-Meto 10mg X 10 (3 for the ctb day and 4 the days before,remaining 3 for backup incase i fail or i'm found)
I will definitely fast for 16-24hrs
Was planning to include propranolol into my plan but i have been seeing some few comments that it delays the process and wouldn't want that to happen.I want a direct bus no transit.

Reactions: Johnadams742
E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
I ask myself how do you get medications like Inderal in EU

H

hodbu

Just give me peace, please
Apr 23, 2023
Bumping this with an improved timeline. My SN has shipped so will most likely be on a Wednesday before the end of May.

Day 1

09:00hrs: Take 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
17:00hrs: Take 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs: Begin fasting from food

Day 2

05:00hrs: Begin fasting from liquids
09:00hrs: Take 1 x 8mg Zofran and 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs: Take 3 x 200mg of Ibuprofen
16:15hrs: Take 3 x 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
16:45hrs: Take 1 x 8mg Zofran and 2 x 80mg Inderal
17:30hrs: Ingest 30g of SN dissolved in 50ml of water

Reglan, 10mg x 60 pills
Zofran, 8mg x 30 pills
Inderal 80mg x 60 pills
Bottle of ibuprofen
50g SN

I will be using minimal amounts of water to take the drugs after I start liquid fasting.
Is it not possible or too risky to do it with SN alone? Would love to know as I've just started doing research on SN from trying to acquire N and have no chemical knowledge.

Would it also be possible to DM you to ask where you got SN? I also live in the US but am willing to travel to a lot of places to acquire it somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: nosoul
Torch

Torch

Mar 18, 2023
I ask myself how do you get medications like Inderal in EU
I'm not sure myself, I got the Inderal & Zofran from a very sketch website that's no longer around.
Is it not possible or too risky to do it with SN alone? Would love to know as I've just started doing research on SN from trying to acquire N and have no chemical knowledge.

Would it also be possible to DM you to ask where you got SN? I also live in the US but am willing to travel to a lot of places to acquire it somehow.
Just SN is very very hard, SN is a poison, the body knows that, as such it will do everything in its power to throw it up. I'd say Meto is the only true requirement besides the SN. The rest is just for a more peaceful bus ride. I ordered the SN from CCS now that they're back. 🙂 As little as I know about N, I know it's impossible to get online, and skimming thru the PPH a few months ago, I believe you either have to do very illegal stuff, or do less illegal stuff and travel to Mexico.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, hodbu and endless_pain
H

hodbu

Apr 23, 2023
I'm not sure myself, I got the Inderal & Zofran from a very sketch website that's no longer around.

Just SN is very very hard, SN is a poison, the body knows that, as such it will do everything in its power to throw it up. I'd say Meto is the only true requirement besides the SN. The rest is just for a more peaceful bus ride. I ordered the SN from CCS now that they're back. 🙂 As little as I know about N, I know it's impossible to get online, and skimming thru the PPH a few months ago, I believe you either have to do very illegal stuff, or do less illegal stuff and travel to Mexico.
Thank you for letting me know! So do you have to ask for meto specifically when you contact the online clinic? I also use the site for its pharmacy but I have not used the clinic side and not sure if I could given insurance options.

Torch

Torch

Mar 18, 2023
Thank you for letting me know! So do you have to ask for meto specifically when you contact the online clinic? I also use the site for its pharmacy but I have not used the clinic side and not sure if I could given insurance options.
I played dumb, said "I have terrible nausea, vomiting, can't keep food down, & am loosing weight. I did a little research and maybe something called metoclopramide can help?" Worked like a charm. Amazon Clinic doesn't take insurance! I did not realize and it was not a present surprise getting a bill in the mail for $200

Reactions: hodbu
H

hodbu

Apr 23, 2023
D
I played dumb, said "I have terrible nausea, vomiting, can't keep food down, & am loosing weight. I did a little research and maybe something called metoclopramide can help?" Worked like a charm. Amazon Clinic doesn't take insurance! I did not realize and it was not a present surprise getting a bill in the mail for $200
Man, the price we have to pay to get a simple drug. Thanks for letting me know. I really appreciate the information.

Last edited:
Torch

Torch

Mar 18, 2023
D

Man, the price we have to pay to get a simple drug. Thanks for letting me know. I really appreciate the information.
You're welcome. It's unfortunate that drug prices can be so high, especially Meto.

H

hodbu

Apr 23, 2023
You're welcome. It's unfortunate that drug prices can be so high, especially Meto.
Would a doctor have to check up on you personally in order to get a prescription, you think? I'm wondering if I can just make a video appointment with my doctor and ask for the prescription. Is there a potency difference too?

Could you also share where you got these? If these things require a special website or prescription to obtain too in the US?
Reglan
Zofran
Inderal

I can DM you - I honestly want to be able to go soon and just ordered SN online.

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023

How much did you pay for the SN?

Torch

Torch

Mar 18, 2023
How much did you pay for the SN?
$50
Would a doctor have to check up on you personally in order to get a prescription, you think? I'm wondering if I can just make a video appointment with my doctor and ask for the prescription. Is there a potency difference too?

Could you also share where you got these? If these things require a special website or prescription to obtain too in the US?
Reglan
Zofran
Inderal

I can DM you - I honestly want to be able to go soon and just ordered SN online.
Reglan is meto, the Zofran & Inderal I got off some sketch website in 2019, just looked and it's no longer around.

Reactions: Hunter2005