bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023
filling a backpack with shit to weigh it down, putting my neck in the shoulder strap and putting it behind something to do a kind of reverse partial hanging lmao

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
filling a backpack with shit to weigh it down, putting my neck in the shoulder strap and putting it behind something to do a kind of reverse partial hanging lmao
I've seen exactly this in a scientific publication, someone did it in a car. Sat in the front seat, tied the backpack to their neck, threw it behind them, died.

WARNING: IMAGES OF SUCCESSFUL SUICIDES IN THE ARTICLE.

https://synapse.koreamed.org/upload/synapsedata/pdfdata/2018kjlm/kjlm-44-31.pdf

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023
I've seen exactly this in a scientific publication, someone did it in a car. Sat in the front seat, tied the backpack to their neck, threw it behind them, died.

WARNING: IMAGES OF SUCCESSFUL SUICIDES IN THE ARTICLE.

https://synapse.koreamed.org/upload/synapsedata/pdfdata/2018kjlm/kjlm-44-31.pdf
wow... i really thought that i was the only one to think of that

i dont see any reason that it wouldnt close the carotid arteries, so i guess i could actually consider this

G

golden_triforce3

Sep 10, 2023
That sounds incredibly wonky and unreliable :pfff::pfff::pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: bigwomanbigwoman123
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is just my opinion, but I'd personally be more serious with planning my own CTB. Yes this is a method that can work as u can see in the PDF.

I hope you find peace.

• Love
bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023
This is just my opinion, but I'd personally be more serious with planning my own CTB. Yes this is a method that can work as u can see in the PDF.

I hope you find peace.
i plan full suspension and as funny as i think it would be if i cbt'd like this, im still going full

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
i plan full suspension and as funny as i think it would be if i cbt'd like this, im still going full
I agree. If my method was hanging I'd also choose full, bc if this is done right and once the chair is kicked there's no way back. Imo this is a very safe method. It's just the question how long it takes to pass out.