F

frogjuice

Apr 19, 2023
I know some might say I'm overreacting. But I genuinely can't get over how wronged I was and I can't move on until something is done right. Last year I lost my girlfriend to another guy who disrespected me and humiliated me.
My entire life was set to live with this girl. I got along with her family, we had so many plans to travel the world after college and our entire wedding planned out. I don't know why my girlfriend betrayed me, but she lost me the second she cheated on me. I confronted the guy to get him to apologize for homewrecking my relationship but he only laughed and said he would fuck her again.
I'm sick of this guy living with no consequences. I genuinely want to make his life a living hell for destroying a three year long relationship. I've tried moving on but I keep getting angry. I'm at the end of my ropes and I just want clarity that justice has been served. What should I do to get back at him?
I thought about murdering him but thats too extreme. I want to fuck his car up, or get him arrested for some madeup crime. Something he will never forget me for.

• Aww..
Reactions: Source Energy
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That does sound terrible, but bare in mind that revenge will damage you as well. I think you should let go of the things he's done as people are intrinsically cruel and tend to act on selfish desires. Most people generally have no problem acting this way. However, it truly is disgusting how people treat others and your feelings are definitely valid. I would like to point out that your girlfriend is also to blame here.

F

frogjuice

Apr 19, 2023
That does sound terrible, but bare in mind that revenge will damage you as well. I think you should let go of the things he's done as people are intrinsically cruel and tend to act on selfish desires. Most people generally have no problem acting this way. However, it truly is disgusting how people treat others and your feelings are definitely valid. I would like to point out that your girlfriend is also to blame here.
Shes not free from blame either. I dumped and blocked her. Wasting her own time and losing a guy like me is the only revenge I needed against her.
Now he needs to pay in some way. I'm a peaceful person, I dont like fighting, however if I absolutely have to I will rip someone a new one. This asshole was given a chance to admit his wrongs and instead he took pride and what he did and insulted me. I'm not letting that go. I cant continue living with someone disrespecting me and showing no remorse. Sometimes, we have to play the role of karma and teach people a lesson. Even if I end up behind bars, as long as he's worst off I will feel avenged.

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That certainly is such an awful situation, it's so horrible how humans can create so much harm and make existing much worse for other people and it's completely understandable wanting revenge. However I wouldn't see it as being the best idea to do anything illegal for revenge as that could just lead to more suffering but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Das Nichts