• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mave_rain

mave_rain

crier
Nov 8, 2023
he broke my fucking phone.

where do begin.

I met this.. I hate to humanize him but guy around 2 years ago. it was all okay until I was forced to become friends with him.
he essentially was inserted into my life. now how is this so bad? you could just ignore him. I tried. then he started taking my things, stabibng me with pencils, pens and other items, even once with a a fork during a cooking class, as well as pushing me over, and hitting me on a daily basis.
did I report it? no, I didn't I was in the most depressive state ive ever been in (where getting there again, that's why im dwelling on it so hard) and I think I saw it as a natural thing I just had to deal with.

then he broke my phone.

I this is what caused me to have a full freak out and get him kicked out of my life entirely. after one word to my maybe 4 or so friends he was gone. maybe not for good but still it was better than nothing.
in retrospect I realize that nothing would've happened even if I did decide to report him. because likely enough nothing would've happened because he has low functioning autism. (I think?)
I digress. a week or so after that I had my first attempt of ctb. it failed.
then I went to a mental hospital on and off from December to now. (it really sucked. and only made the 'problem' worse)

after 500 dollars in medical expenses from him (multiple rounds of stitches from all the stabbing) and 200 dollars of repairs to my phone.
is it really even worth it to do something?
I plan on ctb'ing within the coming month (august 10th) I don't really have much time to exact any sort of revenge on him.
I guess what Im trying to say is, what should I do? (f its even worth it. )

(this was very all over the place, I apologize)

• Love
Reactions: Daydream Believer and Kalista
needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
did you file a police report regarding his hurting you and show them the bill for the stitches?

even if it was a while ago, and he can't be charged, filing the report would start an investigation. if you got stitches, it should provide some proof, and even if he isn't jailed the police report itself could cause problems for him later for employment, etc

you could also write about what happened on nostr, which is a decentralized twitter. Twitter could be required to take down the post if receiving a legal order, it would be hard for anyone, even a court, to successfully take down a nostr post. You could use his full name making it harder for him to get employment.

it's funny, if you are in emotional and physical pain after being a crime victim, you would think a mental hospital would want you to file a police report, but often those places are just concerned about profits and don't really give a shit other than exploiting someone for money. those places often engage in vicious financial exploitation. even if "they" don't make a lot of money, their employees certainly get paid good salaries, so the money gets siphoned out one way or another.

were you required to stay there that long or did you choose to stay there? if you chose to stay there, it's different.

those with psychiatric ailments should really form a type of "union" (not a support group but union) to list good hospitals and bad hospitals and good psychiatrists and bad ones etc and just effectively boycott any voluntary usage of hospitals that are bad. the reason so many in the medical field exploit patients is because we lack the ability to financially hurt them when they are cruel. we should really organize something.

Filing a police report wouldn't take that much time. Writing something online about what happened wouldn't take that much time. You could do that without exerting much effort. Depending on the country you live in, this could result in some risk. Some people say the police never help with anything and calling the police is always bad. If you are a minority and the police are racist, it's probably a bad idea. maybe you would feel better if you filed a police report about what he did? the mental health industry is all about healing and introspection and emotions and just talking about things, but it sounds like this guy hurt you and perhaps that's why you are so upset and if he suffered a bit perhaps you wouldn't feel as bad? But filing a police report and posting online about what happened especially on Nostr would be an easy form of revenge.