• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

randomsomeonein

Oct 7, 2023
Hi,
I just followed the instructions in the below link to test my SN.

Now I dont understand what the result mean? Can someone check the image and tell me what it means? Is the SN good for CBT?

Result reading closer to 10
Result

Labels
Labels

More angles for color comparision:

NOTE: I did exactly what the instructions were to test the SN. I had all the tools to measure everything properly.

Last edited:
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
you have made a concentration that, should the sn be 100% pure, come to 10mg sn to 1l of water. since your strip is reading at between a 5 and 10 it may be a a bit deteriorated. did you open the sn before today? what % is it labeled as? im no expert here so anyone else feel free to chime in.

F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
Does the brand of test strips matter? I heard API is actually a bad brand from an aquarium enthusiast on Quora

B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
you have made a concentration that, should the sn be 100% pure, come to 10mg sn to 1l of water. since your strip is reading at between a 5 and 10 it may be a a bit deteriorated. did you open the sn before today? what % is it labeled as? im no expert here so anyone else feel free to chime in.
I also think the color is too light to be pure, but only my opinion.