chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019
I'm new here and this is already my third post. But anyway, when I've been hospitalized they said they found a purplish pill in my bag (which I still know nothing about and can't explain) and they initially thought I did drugs, but I never did (even though I'd like to). So that got me thinking that intentional Heroin OD may be a nice way to die, since heroin doesn't let you feel pain, if I'm correct. But I couldn't find much info regarding the required dosage to die from it (though I understand it depends on the person and tolerance), and I'd like to know how it actually feels like to take it from someone who HAS taken it since I've never done any drugs at all and I don't really know how to get them, so any advice on that would be helpful too. Or if there are any similar drugs that can work well as a suicide method.

Reactions: ayanonikki, Walilamdzi and Strumgewehr
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I'm new here and this is already my third post. But anyway, when I've been hospitalized they said they found a purplish pill in my bag (which I still know nothing about and can't explain) and they initially thought I did drugs, but I never did (even though I'd like to). So that got me thinking that intentional Heroin OD may be a nice way to die, since heroin doesn't let you feel pain, if I'm correct. But I couldn't find much info regarding the required dosage to die from it (though I understand it depends on the person and tolerance), and I'd like to know how it actually feels like to take it from someone who HAS taken it since I've never done any drugs at all and I don't really know how to get them, so any advice on that would be helpful too. Or if there are any similar drugs that can work well as a suicide method.
I've done heroin and it's what I would refer to as a down. It feels fantastic, makes you very relaxed and chill, just better. The thing that kills you when you OD on the stuff is respiratory depression, you nod out and stop breathing. I've witnessed it happen to a friend of mine when he ODed on fentanyl. Every time he nodded out, he stopped breathing. If we hadn't been there to keep waking him up, he would've died in his sleep. This is how any opiate kills you. If you've got no tolerance, it shouldn't take that much to kill you. Ask around and see if you can find a real-life plug. If not, get on the dark web, where it's extremely easy to buy drugs with bitcoin.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, SMarie1204 and Даун
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
I've done heroin and it's what I would refer to as a down. It feels fantastic, makes you very relaxed and chill, just better. The thing that kills you when you OD on the stuff is respiratory depression, you nod out and stop breathing. I've witnessed it happen to a friend of mine when he ODed on fentanyl. Every time he nodded out, he stopped breathing. If we hadn't been there to keep waking him up, he would've died in his sleep. This is how any opiate kills you. If you've got no tolerance, it shouldn't take that much to kill you. Ask around and see if you can find a real-life plug. If not, get on the dark web, where it's extremely easy to buy drugs with bitcoin.
I'm sorry for your friend. When you stop breathing are you aware of it and suffering/uncomfortable or should it be peaceful? And when you say 'not much' you mean like 1 gram? 0.5?

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I'm sorry for your friend. When you stop breathing are you aware of it and suffering/uncomfortable or should it be peaceful? And when you say 'not much' you mean like 1 gram? 0.5?
He was definitely not aware of what was going on. This has happened to him many times before and he's told me that it was always peaceful. You simply fall asleep and you don't wake up. And I would go for a gram just to be safe, but that should be plenty if you've got no tolerance.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Alan James and Даун
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
He was definitely not aware of what was going on. This has happened to him many times before and he's told me that it was always peaceful. You simply fall asleep and you don't wake up. And I would go for a gram just to be safe, but that should be plenty if you've got no tolerance.
Thanks a lot for the info. I don't know why not that many people consider this as a way to ctb, it seems like a nice way to go. Perhaps because of its accessibility, or perhaps many of those who died by 'accidental' od were actually doing it on purpose. Who knows.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Marawa
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Thanks a lot for the info. I don't know why not that many people consider this as a way to ctb, it seems like a nice way to go. Perhaps because of its accessibility, or perhaps many of those who died by 'accidental' od were actually doing it on purpose. Who knows.

I have no experience with heroin or any opiates for that matter but I'd say that its because its difficult to guarantee that you will die that way. You probably won't always know how much heroin will kill you given its purity can range I'd imagine and besides it can also lead to severe neurological damage if you are rescued.

chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
I have no experience with heroin or any opiates for that matter but I'd say that its because its difficult to guarantee that you will die that way. You probably won't always know how much heroin will kill you given its purity can range I'd imagine and besides it can also lead to severe neurological damage if you are rescued.
Yeah you're right. Maybe buying from the dark web instead of the streets would guarantee a purer product, but of course you just won't know. Maybe it would be better to try it in low dose with someone experienced to test it and then, if the purity is at least somewhat ensured, taking a very large dose like 2 grams just to make sure. Of course though you just don't know and could end up with severe brain damage, but that's a fairly common condition for several suicide methods.

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Yeah you're right. Maybe buying from the dark web instead of the streets would guarantee a purer product, but of course you just won't know. Maybe it would be better to try it in low dose with someone experienced to test it and then, if the purity is at least somewhat ensured, taking a very large dose like 2 grams just to make sure. Of course though you just don't know and could end up with severe brain damage, but that's a fairly common condition for several suicide methods.

If your going to that length and putting that much effort into it why not look into the SN method?

Reactions: chlorine
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
If your going to that length and putting that much effort into it why not look into the SN method?
Yeah I looked into it, it's just that Heroin OD seems like a more peaceful and almost dreamy way to die. And I can also just take it as a recreational drug, and when I'll make up my mind about cbt it'll be ready

Reactions: Walilamdzi and lost_soul83
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Yeah I looked into it, it's just that Heroin OD seems like a more peaceful and almost dreamy way to die. And I can also just take it as a recreational drug, and when I'll make up my mind about cbt it'll be ready

I wouldn't recommend taking it as a recreational drug. You'll just get addicted to the euphoria and you'll want that more than to ctb. If its a 'dreamy' way to die your after perhaps you could try and get a strong benzodiazepine like Lorazepam (Ativan) or Alprazolam (Xanax) and combine that with the SN method (if you want).

Last edited:
Reactions: chlorine and intr0naut
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
In addition to what @JustOverIt said, you'll develop tolerance, making an OD a bit more unreliable.

Reactions: lost_soul83
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
I wouldn't recommend taking it as a recreational drug. You'll just get addicted to the euphoria and you'll want that more than to ctb. If its a 'dreamy' way to die your after perhaps you could try and get a strong benzodiazepine like Lorazepam (Ativan) or Alprazolam (Xanax) and combine that with the SN method (if you want).
Yeah it makes sense, thanks for the advice. Though I'm still curious about trying it, maybe it's better not to use it to ctb indeed, but I just want to consider various methods just to have a better understanding

Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
What about Fentanyl instead, it's similar but a synthetic opioid. It's extremely dangerous, like 50-100 times more potent than heroin and is responsible for the most drug overdoses in the US. Just check the dark web:

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and chlorine
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
What about Fentanyl instead, it's similar but a synthetic opioid. It's extremely dangerous, like 50-100 times more potent than heroin and is responsible for the most drug overdoses in the US. Just check the dark web:

View attachment 10113
Thanks, i knew about it but for some reason I thought heroin was just more accessible, at least where I live it's known to be popular on the streets, but I guess if I had to use the dark web anyway I might as well go for fentanyl.

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Thanks, i knew about it but for some reason I thought heroin was just more accessible, at least where I live it's known to be popular on the streets, but I guess if I had to use the dark web anyway I might as well go for fentanyl.

Fentanyl I've heard is extremely effective. The only better opioid you could go from fentanyl is carfentanyl; the legitimate elephant tranquilliser . But having pure fentanyl is a peaceful and effective way to go.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Fentanyl I've heard is extremely effective. The only better opioid you could go from fentanyl is carfentanyl; the legitimate elephant tranquilliser . But having pure fentanyl is a peaceful and effective way to go.
I read on r/opiates that there is a seller on dream offering white china, which means fent

Reactions: Soul
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
They use it for executions so it must work

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
They use it for executions so it must work

They very rarely use it for executions given that it is such a blissful way to go. It definitely works. I'm pretty sure paramedics have died trying to save people that have OD'd on Fent. something like a dash of salt worth of fentanyl is enough to kill you.

Last edited:
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
They very rarely use it for executions given that it is such a blissful way to go. It definitely works. I'm pretty sure paramedics have died trying to save people that have OD'd on Fent. something like a teaspoon of salt worth is enough to kill you.
2mg

chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
Thank you all for the info @JustOverIt and @IronTusk. I'll look into it.

Reactions: JustOverIt
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Jeeze Louise, the true peaceful pill.
Thank you all for the info @JustOverIt and @IronTusk. I'll look into it.
Be VERY careful trying to purchase that shiz over the dn markets. If you get caught, you WILL go to jail. It has an incredibly bad reputation despite being relatively newly available.

Last edited:
Reactions: spanishguy22 and chlorine
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
I read on r/opiates that there is a seller on dream offering white china, which means fent
i just checked and dream is shutting down now :aw:
anyways here is the chapter on fentanyl from the handbook

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 1.png
    1.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 56
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Great method but i'am very afraid to order online something like this and go to high security prison for 15 years

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Great method but i'am very afraid to order online something like this and go to high security prison for 15 years
You wouldnt go to prison for 15 years. Just dont sign for it

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Just dont sign for it

In the country where I live there are frequent cases when they torture innocent people (knowing that they are innocent) in order to make them confess, especially in cases involving drugs, here the lack of evidence is not a problem for them, they just laugh at me if i refuse to sign for it

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
In the country where I live there are frequent cases when they torture innocent people (knowing that they are innocent) in order to make them confess, especially in cases involving drugs, here the lack of evidence is not a problem for them, they just laugh at me if i refuse to sign for it
I am so sorry

Reactions: Alan James
X

xiaomingdie

Apr 8, 2019
Where are you from?

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I've been checking the dw daily for fentanyl and there are plenty of vendors that sell it. I would suggest that you try and get it from a vendor in your country though.
i just checked and dream is shutting down now :aw:
anyways here is the chapter on fentanyl from the handbook
I've been checking on wall st market since dream is shutting down and they have plenty of vendors selling fentanyl. Just do your research on the vendor, most will get the package to you no problem, you have to worry about getting ripped off more than getting caught I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davy
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019

View attachment 10113
What are the legal repercussions for importing this to Europe? I imagine huge even if it's just the buyer. Seems too risky.