CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Body terrible species terrible all this disgusting force female do bio cruel. This all consar natal force reproduct also med awful no help woman force suffe4 perio later worse force reproduct gross ,pregnant 9month lose life no move etc after get depress body way worse ,terrible species say ok even woman die suffer all species care reproduct, all wrong make new one suff 80y this wrong. Also this het never like, only like woman this better no reproduct gross, better no force other human suffer better not suffer more

• Hugs
Reactions: Kawaii_Shoujo215, tary, 👁️👃👁️ and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it tragic how life continues to be brought into this world, it's such a cruel thing to inflict this life onto other beings and to create so much unnecessary torment that never even needed to exist in the first place. There is nothing that could justify bringing life here and make it sound like a reasonable thing to do, yet out of selfishness this cycle of endless human suffering continues to be experienced.

It's like we are being punished because of the decisions of others to selfishly procreate as we have to struggle so much in order to voluntarily free ourselves from this world, we at least deserve a peaceful exit from this life after being unfairly forced into such a horrific and cruel world. But yes, the thought of pregnancy and giving birth is an absolutely hellish nightmare to me, especially as it leads to new life being brought here, it's disturbing how people glorify this with their deluded beliefs about the harsh reality of this existence. It's insane to me, to see bringing life here as being beneficial.

Reactions: Hollowman and Snatsbats