• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I was given a link for an SN store. Store name abbreviation is MD and the SN is 99.6%. Sold as 50g, 100g, 200g -- for $18, $25, $42, respectively. Free shipping and ships worldwide.

Has anyone purchased from this site if it's familiar to you? Do they relabel/repackage for discreetness? Have you experienced a welfare check if ordering from the States?

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I'm also interested in that information.

Reactions: co667
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Source is hit and miss. I know people who've confirmed received and people who never got it

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I received mine to Canada from this source. It took a while I'm guessing because of the war in Ukraine (where the source is from) and holidays. So expect it to take upwards of a month.

The UK is the only country I've heard of having issues and welfare checks. I'd recommend a different source if located in the UK as it seems the UK is onto them.

Plenty of other users have verified they received from this source too.

They don't label their packages as SN

K

Kalista

Feb 5, 2023
I received mine to Canada from this source. It took a while I'm guessing because of the war in Ukraine (where the source is from) and holidays. So expect it to take upwards of a month.

The UK is the only country I've heard of having issues and welfare checks. I'd recommend a different source if located in the UK as it seems the UK is onto them.

Plenty of other users have verified they received from this source too.

They don't label their packages as SN
A month is something I don't really have.

I'm mainly getting mixed experiences with this source. I'll see if I can find anymore for the time being.

ouf

ouf

Dec 4, 2023
can someone pm me this source too? i would ask op but i can't figure out how to pm.

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
A month is something I don't really have.

I'm mainly getting mixed experiences with this source. I'll see if I can find anymore for the time being.
Source is legit. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a US source, and honestly even if you have to delay your ctb that may not be the worst thing. It's better to have the right materials and be prepared

T

testingthis101010

Feb 10, 2021
Please share the source. Can someone send me the store's name or link as a DM?
I tried translating the google request to ukranian but don't seem to find the right store's name. Thank you in advance!

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
heads up, idk how to quote from other threads, but id be careful ordering from them. users have reported wellness checks in Canada and the UK, and some have had issues with customs seizing their orders. Given the conflict in the source's country, my order still hasn't shipped, and I didn't expect it to. I just got standard and not express delivery so it's also possible that it needs handing off to USPS

I am updating w my experience w said source in another thread tho as things progress.

from what people have said that have gotten their orders, theyre legit, though potentially compromised in multiple countries

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Please share the source. Can someone send me the store's name or link as a DM?
I tried translating the google request to ukranian but don't seem to find the right store's name. Thank you in advance!
Yeah I can't find it either, would love a DM but guess ppl are being super careful right now-I'm not sure how police found out about it to be doing welfare checks or why it's getting flagged at customs in the UK.

Reactions: Goku Black
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Source is legit. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a US source, and honestly even if you have to delay your ctb that may not be the worst thing. It's better to have the right materials and be prepared
This.

Unless someone is hunting you down to do egregious things to you and time is of the essence (or whatever similar corollary), then please plan your suicide thoroughly with adequate deliberation, materials, etc.

I know it sucks cause our fundamental existential dread just wants to fucking die already. But there can be serious consequences to under planned or spontaneous suicide attempts.

I say this with utmost care to reduce suffering :heart:
heads up, idk how to quote from other threads, but id be careful ordering from them. users have reported wellness checks in Canada and the UK, and some have had issues with customs seizing their orders. Given the conflict in the source's country, my order still hasn't shipped, and I didn't expect it to. I just got standard and not express delivery so it's also possible that it needs handing off to USPS

I am updating w my experience w said source in another thread tho as things progress.

from what people have said that have gotten their orders, theyre legit, though potentially compromised in multiple countries
Can you share the post of the Canadian who got a welfare check?

I'm Canadian and received my SN with no welfare check so I'm curious about the context. It would seem Canada isn't watching this source as far as I can tell. Otherwise I'm trying to think of why they would have had a check while I did not...

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I know it sucks cause our fundamental existential dread just wants to fucking die already. But there can be serious consequences to under planned or spontaneous suicide attempts.
Can't say this enough.
I'm Canadian and received my SN with no welfare check so I'm curious about the context. It would seem Canada isn't watching this source as far as I can tell. Otherwise I'm trying to think of why they would have had a check while I did not..
any idea how they obtain information on and watch these sources?

K

Kalista

Feb 5, 2023
The problem is I was 5150'd recently and was visited by cops twice after getting checked-in. The first time was by a single cop. I never answered the door, but I heard from another cop that he was "going to give me some resources that day." The second time I made a mistake of leaving a voicemail to a friend I reconnected with when I was attempting. She freaked out and called the cops so I got to see some of them again.

I don't know how they do things, but it makes me wonder if they've flagged my address and/or name for future attempts. That's why I want to be 100% sure that there will be no welfare checks at all as it'll be far too obvious in my case now.

Note that I'm from the States.

Last edited:
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I've heard it's good for the most part, but that there's more and more reports of welfare checks after ordering.

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
The problem is I was 5150'd recently and was visited by cops twice after getting checked-in. The first time was by a single cop. I never answered the door, but I heard from another cop that he was "going to give me some resources that day." The second time I made a mistake of leaving a voicemail to a friend I reconnected with when I was attempting. She freaked out and called the cops so I got to see some of them again.

I don't know how they do things, but it makes me wonder if they've flagged my address and/or name for future attempts. That's why I want to be 100% sure that there will be no welfare checks at all as it'll be far too obvious in my case now.

Note that I'm from the States.
I don't think anyone can say with 100% certainty what's going to happen. The best thing to do is just plan for any potential consequences. Is there another address you can send this stuff to? I personally haven't heard of anyone getting welfare checks in the US but in your case, better be safe than sorry and send it elsewhere if you can. Imo, I think there's little the cops can do in a situation like this.

As far as potentially seeing people you mentioned ctbing to, they might be sympathetic. Maybe they won't be. But since you're already at a point of wanting to ctb, you won't have to deal with any new emotional pain for too long.

I desperately wish things could go a different way but unfortunately sometimes you just have to make the most of what you're dealing with. Hopefully you will find peace soon.

• Love
Reactions: Kalista
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I was given a link for an SN store. Store name abbreviation is MD and the SN is 99.6%. Sold as 50g, 100g, 200g -- for $18, $25, $42, respectively. Free shipping and ships worldwide.

Has anyone purchased from this site if it's familiar to you? Do they relabel/repackage for discreetness? Have you experienced a welfare check if ordering from the States?
Would you be able to PM the link? I live in the US and availabilty for SN is basically zero. Thanks :)

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023

My SN arrived! I got away with no wellness check (knock on wood) and I don't think I will be getting one from how it was packaged. I don't have a scale or a testing kit quite yet, and I am out of work for a bit on an injury that's keeping me housebound, so I'll have to wait on that. It does feel like the weight I ordered, it looks right, and was shipped in a vacuum seal plastic, so I don't have to worry about oxidation until I decide to test.

I would say I'll keep you guys posted for my "bus" date for actual usage efficacy, but d-day isn't until 2025 at the moment for me.

I don't want to call them fully legit until I get the testing stuff, but I'm just really excited that I potentially have my self deliverance ready and waiting for me :)

B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
requesting dm please, surely someone here knows and is tired of my smartass posts

Reactions: Catch-22