• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Can I remove and destroy my phone Sim card so that no information can be pulled from it after I ctb. I would likely also delete stuff from my phone too (apps, social media, pics/videos, emails).

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
No harm in removing the SIM; just need a SIM remover tool or an outstretched paperclip. It would likely just contain address book data.

Keep in mind a lot of data will be stored on the cloud (particularly e-mail and social media) and thus accessible via other means even in the event the phone is destroyed.

A factory reset does in theory erase all data on a phone permanently, and it's very unlikely anyone would remove the storage device to attempt data recovery.

markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
If your method is full proof and there is a little chance of it being a failure, then yes you can do it. But you might want to reconsider if you need to call someone if it comes to that.
Regarding social media like IG,FB it takes around 1 month from the date you delete your account to completely wipe your data from the cloud. If In between anyone login, it might be recovered. For email/gmail I read earlier ,it might take even longer.

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I'm gonna use multiple ways to log into my phone. They won't be able to

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Most young people today use Apple phones. If this applies to you, the following document may be relevant.