• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Well most of it is designed to spy on you nowadays. Your Operating System as well.

Reactions: marcusuk63, AutumnEmbers and Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Well most of it is designed to spy on you nowadays. Your Operating System as well.
M$, Apple, Android, Chrome OS, etc. certainly. Linux probably not as it's open source.

Reactions: marcusuk63, AutumnEmbers and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
M$, Apple, Android, Chrome OS, etc. certainly. Linux probably not as it's open source.

Yeah, pretty much everything you do gets sent to the NSA etc. But I don't really care. But I'm sure, some people out there, do care.

M

M

Yeah, pretty much everything you do gets sent to the NSA etc. But I don't really care. But I'm sure, some people out there, do care.

I hate the fact that everything we do is tracked. I try to lessen that by using a VPN, but I don't feel that it's enough.

Reactions: WinterIsComing, Severen and Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I watched the Edward Snowden documentary Citizenfour. I think it mentioned the sort of precautions he was taking. Excellent viewing.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I watched the Edward Snowden documentary Citizenfour. I think it mentioned the sort of precautions he was taking. Excellent viewing.

Yes, he offers some good advice, especially when it comes to creating your passwords.

Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Yes, he offers some good advice, especially when it comes to creating your passwords.
I created my own 32-bit password hash app in php (did a bit of Web design) and stored it locally on my NAS. Well, I say I created it - the code was developed by someone else, but it's considered the industry standard for encrypting passwords in sql databases. Just changed a few parameters and created a frontend for personal use.

Reactions: Severen
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Sadly, the only way to truly disappear is by moving to a place where the internet doesn't reach. I kinda miss the days before computers and the internet.

Reactions: Superfluous and WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Some guys have a team of people possing positive articles about themselfs as a way to seem good people lol

Reactions: Superfluous