• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
I'm currently debating on finding some remote areas in NY to cbt. It's just a rough plan, but I was thinking to do CO in my car in like a remote forest. The problem is, I have no idea if there is even a remote forest in NY. Does anybody know of any?

Suggestions are welcome.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Hmm. Central Park. Bronx River forrest. Vancortlandt Park. North woods. Plenty of forrest type areas upstate that are ghost towns at night. A lot of private land too.

hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
Hmm. Central Park. Bronx River forrest. Vancortlandt Park. North woods. Plenty of forrest type areas upstate that are ghost towns at night. A lot of private land too.
Issue is I feel like the forests or parks you mentioned have a lot of tourists which honestly sucks. It also wouldn't be easy to drive to any of those places. I was looking into possibly upstate NY locations.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Like I said, those places are ghost towns at night. Unless you're planning on using a gun, you will be perfectly alone and won't disturb anything. Driving upstate is no task at all. A full tank of gas can pretty much take you anywhere in New york. Also, Pennsylvania is right next door too. Bear mountain etc.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Breezy Point Tip, if you can sneak in through the back east facing Atlantic coastline there's the jetty all the way to what looks like a tombstone. Rockaway point about as quick remote as you can get in the city. At least that's where I will be CTBing tentatively, my two options.

There's also Great Kills Beach in New Jersey, very secluded and ghostly during off season hours and days. Especially during the winter. Either Breezy Point Tip or Great Kills Beach in New Jersey, if you want to enjoy a beautiful sunset nowhere in the middle of everywhere. Lots of open space and if you can rent the 4x4 you can sneak in the back, it is designated and national Forest or something like that so go on Google Earth satellite and see for yourself.
Oh and I forgot there's also Great Kills Beach in New Jersey, very secluded and ghostly during off season hours and days. Especially during the winter. Either Breezy Point Tip or Great Kills Beach in New Jersey, if you want to enjoy a beautiful sunset nowhere in the middle of everywhere. Lots of open space and if you can rent the 4x4 you can sneak in the back, it is designated and national Forest or something like that so go on Google Earth satellite and see for yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: hopelessoceanic25
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Like you mentioned in your other comment going upstate state is a good idea and long island too there's a lot of remote places out there