AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I'm constantly surrounded by reminders I'm a failure. listening to pieces of music I've failed to learn, people succeeding at hobbies I've failed to maintain, people who truly want help and I'm too lazy to even properly vent my problems in this post now...

I hate this. sorry I wasted anyone's time.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: irie, Praestat_Mori, 𖣂𖣂𖣂. and 6 others
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I feel sorry for you.. hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You're not wasting anyone's time. We all choose to be here and support one another if we can.

I'm sorry you feel like you do. Do you even enjoy any of those activities anymore? Whether you feel you are good at them or not? I do relate though. I hate the feeling of failure.

• Hugs
Reactions: irie, AllFoxedOut and Praestat_Mori
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
I'm constantly surrounded by reminders I'm a failure. listening to pieces of music I've failed to learn, people succeeding at hobbies I've failed to maintain, people who truly want help and I'm too lazy to even properly vent my problems in this post now...

I hate this. sorry I wasted anyone's time.
Can relate it's so much energy to even talk to anyone. Constantly reminded of how big I'm a failure has been constantly eating me inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut and Praestat_Mori
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
It's not a waste of time to support someone who is suffering, even if it's just words on the internet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AllFoxedOut, Sannti and Praestat_Mori
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I feel sorry for you.. hugs
big hugs back! thank you...

You're not wasting anyone's time. We all choose to be here and support one another if we can.

I'm sorry you feel like you do. Do you even enjoy any of those activities anymore? Whether you feel you are good at them or not? I do relate though. I hate the feeling of failure.
I appreciate that. thank you! and no I get very little pleasure if any from what I used to do. the doctor thought listening to piano music I used to try to learn would cheer me up. but it beat me down. I'm just holistically a failure of a human.

Can relate it's so much energy to even talk to anyone. Constantly reminded of how big I'm a failure has been constantly eating me inside.
it's exhausting. I'm sorry you relate...

It's not a waste of time to support someone who is suffering, even if it's just words on the internet.
thank you for your kindness!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: feder, Forever Sleep and EndJstifiesTheMeans
irie

irie

Mar 10, 2023
you're not wasting anyone's time, the least we can do is support you. i know the feeling all too well, and i'm really sorry you have to go through it as well. it makes things feel so unenjoyable, even just as hobbies, because i'm not succeeding at them, or meeting my own expectations. it's truly exhausting

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut