Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i was scrolling through facebook, saw this and thought that some people here might be able to use the reminder.

its ok to fall down.
its ok to want to give up
its ok to need a breather
its ok to feel lost
its ok to cry
its ok to feel

its ok.

the best recovery isnt the doctors, therapies, medications ect. its taking care of yourself, listening to your body and doing what you need to.
yes the meds ect can help, but only if thats what you need.
sometimes therapy's going really good but youve been feeling a little exhausted lately. its ok to take that break
exhausted from eating? take a break (but balance)

the decision to recover is difficult on its own. im proud of you for how far youve gotten and the steps youve taken. Even if youre still on step 1. youre doing really good. breath and reach for the next step when youre ready.

do whats best for you
🫂💜🩷🕯️

Attachments

• 461196754_504298509053564_5544122357970880689_n.jpg
    461196754_504298509053564_5544122357970880689_n.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: katagiri83, Redleaf1992, CatLvr and 5 others
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Thank you for this. I just wish in the graphic that those loops didn't have intersections. I feel like I'm trapped in the clover-leaf of life trying to find the correct lane to get somewhere... anywhere...

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
Thank you for this. I just wish in the graphic that those loops didn't have intersections. I feel like I'm trapped in the clover-leaf of life trying to find the correct lane to get somewhere... anywhere...
I was gonna say the same thing. Remember those old Family Circus comics? The first time I saw one like this one I couldn't grasp why it was funny. Didn't EVERYONE do that??

Family circus comic follow the dotted line were my v0 w4dai1creyo81

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Redacted24 and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i dont know if it would be of any help to you, maybe it doesnt apply, but it reminds me of another one i read. something about, you dont restart from the beginning, you have new information from what youve already been through. im not quoting it right but the idea is there. maybe the actual words would be better :ahhha: the point is i know it probably feels like circles but not entirely because time still goes forward and youre having these different thoughts and whatnot. maybe you did loop back around, but your one step farther then the last time you were there.

but yeah, overall it can feel like a circle, just "ugh...here i am again :meh:"

Reactions: Redacted24