inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
God says to endure til the end, remain steadfast through trial etc but this all seems so bad everyday I have to suffer torment. I had a few problems now I have even more problems....is it gonna keep getting worse? And it is sad and awful that this world drives you to take you're own life but I see every reason why you would and if I just suicide to get to heaven I've sinned before my death intentionally and it's just bad

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, LoiteringClouds, pole and 1 other person
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
God says to endure til the end, remain steadfast through trial etc but this all seems so bad everyday I have to suffer torment. I had a few problems now I have even more problems....is it gonna keep getting worse? And it is sad and awful that this world drives you to take you're own life but I see every reason why you would and if I just suicide to get to heaven I've sinned before my death intentionally and it's just bad
If it's any comfort, a lot of people believe religion to be man-made. The reason why ctb is considered a sin was to deter people from taking their lives under dire circumstances. It was added in far after the bible was already written. There has always been some level of inequality throughout history, society has always been plagued with a bad case of the have's and the have-nots. Depending on which side you were born into--if you rely on people to make your life more comfortable or to serve as cogs in the machine, it's best that they be kept alive, preferably to produce even more potential workers. I hope that you're able to find peace whether it be in this life or the next. Trust me, there is no greater hell that awaits you than the one we call Earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep and divinemistress36
untilileave

untilileave

Jan 7, 2024
I'm a Christian who wants to CDB, and I'm reading a book from Lee Strobel, The Case of Heaven! I really recommend this book, it's beautiful, gives me so much hope about the afterlife! I've been struggling with so much for so many years, and actually I was planning to CDB today, but I don't know, I'm having doubts now that I have everything ready for it! But this book gave me a really nice perspective of what is coming when I die!
I was thinking all this time about the sin of killing myself, and we know that Jesus already pay for all of our sins, it's hard to think about this, because I know, thats a huge sin lol, but I do believe in Jesus, I believe that my sins, all of them are already forgiven! That's the gospel and no Mather what I will believe that until the end! I just pray God that please stay with me until the end, and in the beginning of the eternity! I feel peace about it!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, LoiteringClouds, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
If it's any comfort, a lot of people believe religion to be man-made. The reason why ctb is considered a sin was to deter people from taking their lives under dire circumstances. It was added in far after the bible was already written. There has always been some level of inequality throughout history, society has always been plagued with a bad case of the have's and the have-nots. Depending on which side you were born into--if you rely on people to make your life more comfortable or to serve as cogs in the machine, it's best that they be kept alive, preferably to produce even more potential workers. I hope that you're able to find peace whether it be in this life or the next. Trust me, there is no greater hell that awaits you than the one we call Earth.
That's actually mostly true. That's why in Japan (in the past, were Samurai did reign) Suicide was actually accepted and regarded as honorable. Japan is a very mountainous region with few places to live and sustain people on, were overpopulation can happen easily. So there was no problem if less people are there.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Forever Sleep