FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Probably. It'd probably feel very illogical to them, or insulting. They'd get frustrated with me.
They're already frustrated with you though. Besides get upset with you, what would they do to make things worse? Would they restrict your freedom of movement? Force more counseling?

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018 and lv-gras
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
They're already frustrated with you though. Besides get upset with you, what would they do to make things worse? Would they restrict your freedom of movement? Force more counseling?
No, I just don't want to deal with it right now.

M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018

The only problem with this is that there are no bullet trains where Anarchy lives because he is not from Japan.
Honestly, you have to hand it to the Japanese though, some guy kills himself on the tracks and holds up 40k passengers and inconveniences them, and the company apologizes even though it is not their fault.
In my country, people don't give a damn if you kill yourself on the tracks-they just clean it up and that's it

Last edited:
Reactions: Anarchy, lv-gras and Over n' Out
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
I know. We can but dream of a 200mph plane without wings. Instead we'll have to use an intercity 125 built new in 1977 that can maybe touch 90mph with a following wind.

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
We offer style and comfort so enjoy the ride !

Reactions: lv-gras and FullFat