• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
Originally, I planned to CTB with SN, but I was unable to find a reputable source. So I switched to charcoal, but after almost attempting I decided it wasn't the way for me. I've made partial suspension hanging my absolute last resort.

Like most people, I really just want to ingest something and go to sleep. I do not have access to prescriptions or the dark web. Obviously N seems long gone, for all intents and purposes, and SN is getting more difficult/risky to buy in the US. I hear "good" things about F but it's obviously super not legal and I have no drug connections at all. I know prescription ODs can be unpredictable but I'm more willing to take my chances with overdose death than something like charcoal or hanging which is scary and like 100% guaranteed to f me up for life if I fail. Plus anything that will numb my brain/put me to sleep would be useful for most other methods.

I'm sorry if there are a million posts like this but if you can at least point me in the direction of other threads, sites, or people who have safe sources, please do. I understand that people don't just throw stuff like that around, and my this account is new, but I have been active on this forum on a previous account and lurked for longer. Pms are open.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
I just received my package recently, shipping took some time, however it's all safely done, and I tested the purity with the kit that everyone was reccomending on another thread, and it seems to be pure as advertised. I DM'ed you, just please don't share it to no one as it took me ages to find one legit source.

• Love
Reactions: greatgooglymoogly and LeperGnome
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I just received my package recently, shipping took some time, however it's all safely done, and I tested the purity with the kit that everyone was reccomending on another thread, and it seems to be pure as advertised. I DM'ed you, just please don't share it to no one as it took me ages to find one legit source.
Could you maybe pm me with your sources as well? I ordered a few weeks ago but I think it didn't get through customs / it wasn't reputable, I have everything else that (I think) I need, just need SN

Kuren Aiya

Kuren Aiya

I’m not fighting because I think I can win.
Mar 24, 2023
If you'd be willing to share, I've been having trouble finding a source that will even ship. If not I understand, and safe travels.

F

failure.to.bloom

Dec 4, 2023
I would literally do anything for this source, and I have no one to share it with. Please pm me, I am suffering smh

KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
Could you maybe pm me with your sources as well? I ordered a few weeks ago but I think it didn't get through customs / it wasn't reputable, I have everything else that (I think) I need, just need SN

If you'd be willing to share, I've been having trouble finding a source that will even ship. If not I understand, and safe travels.

I would literally do anything for this source, and I have no one to share it with. Please pm me, I am suffering smh
I guess, I could share it with a few people, as I am planning to CTB soon, if you guys message me, I will help you, however under a few conditions, that you won't share it with anyone else as it is private and it took me a nice chunk of time to find it.

F

failure.to.bloom

Dec 4, 2023
I guess, I could share it with a few people, as I am planning to CTB soon, if you guys message me, I will help you, however under a few conditions, that you won't share it with anyone else as it is private and it took me a nice chunk of time to find it.
How do you send direct messages on here? I can't seem to figure it out.

hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
Did you get any welfare checks? Are you also willing to share it through PM?

prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
Hi I'm not sure if you are still with us, but if you are could you please pm me as well? I'm really desperate.