• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
If anyone knows of any reliable sources of SN in the UK please start a conversation with me, I am in so much pain and just want it to be over. Much love to you all.

Reactions: motherland
motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
Following but too new to DM… I have found TIG but no idea if legit via UK customs - if u find anything or have any success I'm just having to watch all the threads I can for now but pls update me: us. UK is miserable for thisssss

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Following but too new to DM… I have found TIG but no idea if legit via UK customs - if u find anything or have any success I'm just having to watch all the threads I can for now but pls update me: us. UK is miserable for thisssss
TIG isn't a legit source, it isn't pure.. Sorry. Even if it was pure, i'd still question if it'd make it through customs because from what I heard the UK is very anti-suicide..

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
For those wondering/asking, no I didn't find a source.