C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
My parents seem to be relatively normal in the way they handle and experience stress. In fact, my father is insanely good at it. However, ever since I was a kid, I've struggled with a number of mental disorders including OCD, Anxiety, Depression, BDD, and possibly more.

I don't get it. If I had been like either of my parents my life would've been great. But I ruined it early and now I feel like CTB is the most reasonable option. Anyone else?

pomcustard

pomcustard

Almost free
Jul 29, 2024
I definitely wish I was like my parents. Maybe I'd be more optimistic and would actually love living. They often pray for long lives, something I could never imagine myself wishing for. Unfortunately, I am the way that I am. Guess it was just a matter of being unlucky in the brain wiring department.

Reactions: CantDoIt
J

juxta errata

May 3, 2024
shits just so real for me. Only 5 minutes ago, I said some rude-ass shit to my sister for wishing me birthday. She asked me whether she wants us to never talk, I didnt say yes but I think she took my no as a yes. Honestly she should. I am only doing ill to her. Same with my mom. I just hate myself

Reactions: CantDoIt