• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Another overdramatic vent:

The most amazing animals to ever exist ,after sharks, humans. No one can change my mind, humans are the coolest animals ever. Can a tiger create video games? Can jellyfish create the best album ever (Blue Banisters)? No, humans create the most beautiful things and destroy equally beautiful things. I was born to live in a human world surrounded by people everyday yet I'm an outcast trapped in my own fears and anxiety.

I think it's a cruel curse that I live in a society that focuses on social interaction, yet I have the inability to connect with people. I'm always envious of others.

I care what people think about me, I want to be liked but I'm so awful and off putting. I'm not saying this in a pathetic attention seeking way, I'm just being factual. I'm so desperate for people to accept me, I want to be wanted- a person people want to be friends with. I'm going to die with so much regret and longing. I just want to stand in a crowd of people who look at me like I'm a part of their group. I don't want to be an outcast.

I hate complaining about my autism but it's one of the main reasons for my suffering. I thought having autistic friends would make me feel normal, I thought I could connect with people like me. I was wrong. I find it even harder being friends with other autistics because they are even harder to understand than neurotypicals. I hate offending people and the older I get the more I fear confrontation.

I'm not the sort of person who can be happy with myself, family and friends. I crave validation from everyone I meet, because of this I'm always depressed since I'm not a likable person. There's no advice which can change me, therapy is empty since I'm aware of all my issues yet I can't fix them. How do you become someone you could never be? I would have to rewire my brain to be the person I want to be. A person who gets along with people easily (like my friends) someone people admire. I want to be someone who matters, but who I am now is irrelevant. I could die right now and only one person would shed a tear.

It's quite vain and egotistical to want people to mourn my death, but I'm selfish like that. I want someone to beg me to live because to them it matters. I want to impact someone's life, I want to be loved by people, I want a group of friends who like me.

I'm not friendless. In Fact i have many friends and make them quite easily. But I hate them all, or maybe I hate myself so much that everything I love seems awful. I would rather live a life lying for others to love me than be myself and live alone. I may have BPD but I go from loving people so much to despising them out of nowhere, I say awful things to people and run away. I'm scared of people hating me so I always try to destroy things before they can.

Many people talk about death like it's some great escape, but I know it's not. I doubt I can escape all the pain I've experienced in this world, I feel it will follow me forever.

There's no cure, besides a lobotomy, since all my issues are me. If I could feel nothing all my issues would be cured, to be neutral. I wish I didn't care, I've got too many emotions and a foolish mind. I hate being 18. It feels like I'm wasting my youth. I decided at 12 that I wouldn't make it past 30 and I intend to keep that promise.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, cowboypants, FERAL_FRENZY and 5 others
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
Another overdramatic vent:

The most amazing animals to ever exist ,after sharks, humans. No one can change my mind, humans are the coolest animals ever. Can a tiger create video games? Can jellyfish create the best album ever (Blue Banisters)? No, humans create the most beautiful things and destroy equally beautiful things. I was born to live in a human world surrounded by people everyday yet I'm an outcast trapped in my own fears and anxiety.

I think it's a cruel curse that I live in a society that focuses on social interaction, yet I have the inability to connect with people. I'm always envious of others.

I care what people think about me, I want to be liked but I'm so awful and off putting. I'm not saying this in a pathetic attention seeking way, I'm just being factual. I'm so desperate for people to accept me, I want to be wanted- a person people want to be friends with. I'm going to die with so much regret and longing. I just want to stand in a crowd of people who look at me like I'm a part of their group. I don't want to be an outcast.

I hate complaining about my autism but it's one of the main reasons for my suffering. I thought having autistic friends would make me feel normal, I thought I could connect with people like me. I was wrong. I find it even harder being friends with other autistics because they are even harder to understand than neurotypicals. I hate offending people and the older I get the more I fear confrontation.

I'm not the sort of person who can be happy with myself, family and friends. I crave validation from everyone I meet, because of this I'm always depressed since I'm not a likable person. There's no advice which can change me, therapy is empty since I'm aware of all my issues yet I can't fix them. How do you become someone you could never be? I would have to rewire my brain to be the person I want to be. A person who gets along with people easily (like my friends) someone people admire. I want to be someone who matters, but who I am now is irrelevant. I could die right now and only one person would shed a tear.

It's quite vain and egotistical to want people to mourn my death, but I'm selfish like that. I want someone to beg me to live because to them it matters. I want to impact someone's life, I want to be loved by people, I want a group of friends who like me.

I'm not friendless. In Fact i have many friends and make them quite easily. But I hate them all, or maybe I hate myself so much that everything I love seems awful. I would rather live a life lying for others to love me than be myself and live alone. I may have BPD but I go from loving people so much to despising them out of nowhere, I say awful things to people and run away. I'm scared of people hating me so I always try to destroy things before they can.

Many people talk about death like it's some great escape, but I know it's not. I doubt I can escape all the pain I've experienced in this world, I feel it will follow me forever.

There's no cure, besides a lobotomy, since all my issues are me. If I could feel nothing all my issues would be cured, to be neutral. I wish I didn't care, I've got too many emotions and a foolish mind. I hate being 18. It feels like I'm wasting my youth. I decided at 12 that I wouldn't make it past 30 and I intend to keep that promise.
I'm not great with words but you're so right. I legit wonder if it'll kill people to just be upfront about how they feel. The notion that "it's okay to be yourself" has got to be one of the biggest lies that society has ever conjured up since it doesn't seem to tolerate any sort of uniqueness besides maybe having "weird" hobbies/ interests or whatever. The jealousy and helpless from watching others fit in is worse than any kind of pain on the planet. I don't think it's selfish to want something that you've been unfairly denied for so long :)

Reactions: myusername890
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
....now try it with the deep state dropping grenades on your head every time you turn a corner.