90SecondsToMidnight

90SecondsToMidnight

WandererOfPurgatory
Aug 30, 2023
Recently relapsed on certain drugs, Nothing im really struggling hard with, It was honestly just a spurt of the moment type of thing. Felt like shit about it for a minute but I have no urges to continue doing them and I know its for the best if I do not. I'd like to use this opportunity to also help and remind myself and you all that during the recovery process, It is okay to not be doing good. Its a part of the journey. Best we can all do is just try our best to move on and keep pushing.

Much Love to you all <3

Reactions: Mauve87
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Hope it's not like any super bad opiate you're back on. I've relapsed on cocaine and oxys a few times, don't try to be too hard on yourself.

Reactions: 90SecondsToMidnight
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Recently relapsed on certain drugs, Nothing im really struggling hard with, It was honestly just a spurt of the moment type of thing. Felt like shit about it for a minute but I have no urges to continue doing them and I know its for the best if I do not. I'd like to use this opportunity to also help and remind myself and you all that during the recovery process, It is okay to not be doing good. Its a part of the journey. Best we can all do is just try our best to move on and keep pushing.

Much Love to you all <3
Beautiful post & i'm proud of you ♥️

Reactions: 90SecondsToMidnight
90SecondsToMidnight

90SecondsToMidnight

WandererOfPurgatory
Aug 30, 2023
Hope it's not like any super bad opiate you're back on. I've relapsed on cocaine and oxys a few times, don't try to be too hard on yourself.
No, Nothing extreme. I have well recovered from my addiction to anything of that caliber. Been clean from anything like that for about 5 years now. I was addicted to coke for a while, was finally able to separate Myself from it and was clean for about 2 years up until I relapsed. Certainly isn't something I have an urge to do anymore. I honestly think I did it that last time just to subconsciously prove to myself I didn't need nor want it. Either way, I'm doing better, and I plan on leaving it behind indefinitely now. I Thank You for your kind words.
Beautiful post & i'm proud of you ♥️
I appreciate it, Thank you sm, I mean it

• Love
Reactions: Enlighten