Status
Not open for further replies.
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
This forum is meant for suicidal weirdos, etc. but I'm still not accepted here, barely tolerated. Why? This place is my last resort. Just give me a chance to adapt, please. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
may i ask what happened?

Reactions: Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I believe no-one likes me here because I'm "old" and useless. You are a young hottie so everyone loves you.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lostangel and Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I often feel weird posting because I think that I won't be liked or accepted since that's the truth for me in regular life (I have Asperger's and extreme anxiety). I'm more of a reader but I post now and then...as you can see from my join date I been here a while stuck in limbo. In general I find SS to be a very welcoming community...the people do come and go so I have seen a number of bad ones or scammers but mostly kind and genuine. I actually have no regular life friends... no one accepts me. My only friends are online. Sending you hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Belit667
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I believe no-one likes me here because I'm "old" and useless. You are a young hottie so everyone loves you.
who ever said i was a young hottie? also i dont think "old" has anything to do with it. give it some time as the community gets to know you better im sure itll be fine. i felt a little weird here at first :) im happy talking to you though

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Thank you for your support. I just sense that you're young and pretty, Also very smart,+
You're the best.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I just sense that you're young and pretty, Also very smart,
personal opinion i guess lol

yeah message whenever youd like :)

• Love
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I guess all we can do on this site is support each other as much as possible. I hope no one is judging you based on your age; its not fair to make presumptions about other people when none of us know each other.

People are gonna clash that just happens, the best thing to do is to apologise and move on. I accept you here :hug:

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Just a little while ago I was thinking the same thing, it is not because of SS, I think that I am just not good at relating to others, even online. It's really sad to feel that way even on an internet forum

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Belit667 and Sinai Silence
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
You;re nice, Mature, I spent hours planning suicide pact and they tell you to find your own wolf to eat you. Sick. Thanks for accepting me. Do you like anime?

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
You;re nice, Mature, I spent hours planning suicide pact and they tell you to find your own wolf to eat you. Sick. Thanks for accepting me. Do you like anime?
Very much so! My favourite is A Silent Voice. What about yours?

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I talked to one of the members here, pretty much agreed on suicide pact but then he suddenly changed his mind and started offending me, that it's my fault I have no friends and it's my fault that I'm a loser. User:

@LetzteAusfahrt
Very much so! My favourite is A Silent Voice. What about yours?

My favorite animes are: Claymore, Gantz, KILL la KILL, Darwin's Game, School Prison, Danganronpa, DanMachi, Shiki. xxxHOLIC and many more!
And Elfen Lied !

Last edited:
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I talked to one of the members here, pretty much agreed on suicide pact but then he suddenly changed his mind and started offending me, that it's my fault I have no friends and it's my fault that I'm a loser. User:

@LetzteAusfahrt

My favorite animes are: Claymore, Gantz, KILL la KILL, Darwin's Game, School Prison, Danganronpa, DanMachi, Shiki. xxxHOLIC and many more!
And Elfen Lied !
Did you spend hours? Should I publish the history here?

You contacted me and were immediately offended that I didn't answer immediately.

Then you said you're looking forward to dying with me in the mountains and being eaten by the wolves.
Then you sent me a picture of yourself and asked if you were ugly.

After I explained my plan from the end of September and told you that I cannot make a commitment because I still have a lot to organize, I asked only out of interest whether there are also wolves in Poland.

And what was your reaction? You complained that I resigned from our suicide pack that we haven't even started talking about.

Then you insulted me badly.

Stick to the truth !!

Last edited:
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
My apologies for the misunderstaning.
From my point of view it was different.
Do you expect to meet perfectly emotionally stable people here?
September, October, November, I don't care. I just didn't want to be alone.
I felt rejected (find some wolves in Poland).
I apologize for pissing you off.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
My apologies for the misunderstaning.
From my point of view it was different.
Do you expect to meet perfectly emotionally stable people here?
September, October, November, I don't care. I just didn't want to be alone.
I felt rejected (find some wolves in Poland).
I apologize for pissing you off.
apology accepted
And I was never pissed off

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Brink
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Thank you.
That's a pity I really thought we could become friends,

Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
This forum is meant for suicidal weirdos, etc. but I'm still not accepted here, barely tolerated. Why? This place is my last resort. Just give me a chance to adapt, please. Thank you.

Stop giving a shit, or at least pretend not to; it's much more fun that way. You don't want people to accept and like you out of pity, which is what begging for acceptance will engender.

Reactions: Meditation guide, LetzteAusfahrt, Brink and 1 other person
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I often feel weird posting because I think that I won't be liked or accepted since that's the truth for me in regular life (I have Asperger's and extreme anxiety). I'm more of a reader but I post now and then...as you can see from my join date I been here a while stuck in limbo. In general I find SS to be a very welcoming community...the people do come and go so I have seen a number of bad ones or scammers but mostly kind and genuine. I actually have no regular life friends... no one accepts me. My only friends are online. Sending you hugs.

You seem very special. Commoners don't accept you, that's natural. Aspergers makes you a genious. I have social phobia but still being stupid. I've' tried to make a friend here but the dude hates me now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020

I'm old, too, and also alienated.
I'll be your friend. PM me any time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide and Belit667
Status
Not open for further replies.